577 snider (Read 2303 times)

aletheuo137

577 snider
« on: December 21, 2018, 05:01:57 PM »
Does any reload this round? I have a friend who owns a 1876 rifle, & he's looking for ammo or someone who reloads it.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

jc2721

Re: 577 snider
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2018, 05:45:18 PM »
I don't have any experience with the .577 but those blackpowder shooters on the far right hand side of the rifle range probably do--your friend could take his rifle there and in all probability he'll be swamped with info.

aletheuo137

Re: 577 snider
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2018, 06:48:16 AM »
Alright, I'll let him know about it. Mahal for the info & Merry Christmas.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

rklapp

Re: 577 snider
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2018, 10:12:47 AM »
Or go to the HHAA meeting next January 9th, 7pm at the St. Louis Alumni Clubhouse. I think they're still meeting there. I haven't made it yet to one of the meetings.
Yahh! Freedom and justice shall always prevail over tyranny, Babysitter Girl!
https://ronsreloading.wordpress.com/