Stupid CFE-Pistol 9mm (Read 1917 times)

jase90

Re: Stupid CFE-Pistol 9mm
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2019, 05:57:41 PM »
Is your test gun a 365?

Yes a bone stock 19 Gen 5 and a P365. I have started shooting out of my custom built gen 3 19s/34 and M9A3 also.

davek42

« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2019, 07:01:37 PM »
You should not post your Bad data. Some one may miss read Hopefully 2A will pull this listing

jase90

« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2019, 07:51:25 PM »
You should not post your Bad data. Some one may miss read Hopefully 2A will pull this listing

Bruh. Let's do this again, just for you my friend... aaaaaaaaaaaaand SHAZAM!
   |
   |
   |
  V

DISCLAIMER: Please DO NOOOOOOOOOT replicate what I am about to share with you as your outcome could be extremely far different than mine, and for the fact I almost... who am I kidding? I COMPLETELY disregarded Hodgdon's load data calculator. Some of velocities I am about to share with you ARE producing pressures WAY outside of SAAMI +p specs. I am just here to share the data that I got at the range.

2nd DISCLAIMER: That being said I am only one sample size and have created my own process of testing, measuring, inspecting, and torturing the cases until failure (case mouth splits only so far with my highest test charge) to collect data. Everything you see here may have worked for me but could go terribly wrong for you. I HAVE ACCESS TO PRIVATE LAND away from bystanders to test these loads should an unfortunate incident occur. Should you use my data for anything other than information and entertainment, STAY AWAY FROM OTHER PEOPLE, do your own ladder testing, measuring, inspecting, getting to know your own equipments variations (in my case I'm specifically talking about the sizing die, powder throw, and bullet seating die). Put in your own hours, trust your gut, protect your face, and DON'T KILL ANYONE AROUND YOU (I had my friends stand stand about 10ft away directly behind me using my body as a meat shield when moving beyond published load data).

jase90

« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2019, 11:42:01 AM »
Just did a little messing around on my work bench. If any of you decide to use the EVERGLADES 124gr FMJ Recessed Base bullet heads, please be cautious. I just found out that the cartridge base to ogive measurements are incredibly inconsistent.

I originally used 5 bullet heads and a spent cartridge to give me my max overall length in my Glock chamber. The shortest max OAL reading I got for a particular bullet was 1.166" back then when I first used this brand of heads, and the other four bullet heads just a little over.

Well today I decided to just mess around on this gloomy day and did it again with a larger sample size. I have had a couple that maxed out in length at 1.143"  :wtf:

I literally made my bullets just short enough by luck to accommodate the shortest max length in the box of heads I received.

Just heads up to anyone that use or thinking about using these bullet heads to chamber check these bullets meticulously.

EDIT: Reworded. Trying to use the "shortest longest length" was confusing lmao. Please let me know if this doesn't make sense lol. I can't English today.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 02:10:16 PM by jase90 »