Jussie Smollett paid $3,500 to stage his attack, hoping to promote his career (Read 1690 times)

Flapp_Jackson

Shortly after they cops found the 2 brothers, the producers said his character will be written off.  This is also prior to the video of them buying the supplies.  So I think the producers didn't want him back because it would open a can of worms.  I never watched the show so IDK how important he was to the story line.

He is still maintaining his story, but I think the atty is being looked into.  IIRC, he hired Avenatie's atty also.  Who was also busted.

I don't watch, but I read his character was married and went off on a long honeymoon.  So, not permanently written out of the story.  He can be "absent" until the show decides whether they want him back.
It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance.

6716J

Empire is dead now anyways...

‘Empire’ To End After Upcoming Season 6; Still “No Plans” For Jussie Smollett Return
https://deadline.com/2019/05/empire-canceled-jussie-smollett-scandal-fox-upfronts-lee-daniels-1202613350/
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy.

robtmc

Empire is dead now anyways...
Hope I did not miss anything.   :geekdanc:

drck1000