America's least likely gun owners? (Read 2451 times)

macsak

oldfart

Re: America's least likely gun owners?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2019, 07:31:39 AM »
Great article.
"Eternally inalienable" right. :thumbsup:

I've always observed that eternally inalienable right of self defense in every life form.
That includes micro organisms to plants, animals and us too.
Every living thing has some sort of defense mechanism.
It's how life goes on.

Why don't our politicians understand this?
What, Me Worry?

punaperson

Re: America's least likely gun owners?
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2019, 09:11:25 AM »
Great article.
"Eternally inalienable" right. :thumbsup:

I've always observed that eternally inalienable right of self defense in every life form.
That includes micro organisms to plants, animals and us too.
Every living thing has some sort of defense mechanism.
It's how life goes on.

Why don't our politicians understand this?
Because they're Democrats?

zippz

Re: America's least likely gun owners?
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2019, 09:25:45 AM »
Piper Smith will be on Maui later this month.

oldfart

Re: America's least likely gun owners?
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2019, 09:29:29 AM »
Because they're Democrats?
===

because they don't know what inalienable means?
 
Rep Chris Lee on open/concealed carry......
"I think it's important to make sure that the wrong people don't end up with access to weapons in public where they can endanger other peoples lives."
 
 I think his definition of "wrong people" is everybody. Why can't he just say it? idiot
 http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/video/2019/04/02/gun-owners-federal-suit-hawaiis-open-carry-law-amounts-an-outright-ban/
What, Me Worry?

punaperson

Re: America's least likely gun owners?
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2019, 09:52:24 AM »
===

because they don't know what inalienable means?
 
Rep Chris Lee on open/concealed carry......
"I think it's important to make sure that the wrong people don't end up with access to weapons in public where they can endanger other peoples lives."
 
 I think his definition of "wrong people" is everybody. Why can't he just say it? idiot
 http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/video/2019/04/02/gun-owners-federal-suit-hawaiis-open-carry-law-amounts-an-outright-ban/
I addressed his other similar statement in the NPR article and audio where they incorrectly transcribed his comment, where he does essentially say that "the wrong people" is "everybody"... yeah, he kinda mumbled it... but still, he said, it's still there on the NPR site for anyone to hear...

“I’ve owned guns in the past; I don’t today but [I think] we have an obligation on our part in Hawai’i to make sure that we have the adequate legal protections in place to make sure that it’s not gonna be the wild, wild west and guns fall into the hands of criminals [or whoever] where they can just walk around wherever they want.”

He can't make it much more clear than that. Well, he could, but then his "BUT" would be gigantically enormous when he says "I support the Second Amendment, but...".

I don't think he's an idiot. He's a liar. He's a traitor to his oath of office. He deserves to be charged, arrested, tried, convicted, and summarily dispatched, but I don't hink he's an idiot.  :shaka:

Mdotweber

Re: America's least likely gun owners?
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2019, 10:35:42 AM »
Great article, my only gripe is when she mentioned our government giving the right to self defense.
As others here have pointed out our bill of rights grants us nothing, we were born with those rights.
"Dont forget, incoming fire has the right of way"-Clint Smith?