Its hot (Read 1660 times)

changemyoil66

Its hot
« on: May 29, 2019, 10:48:18 AM »
So another person lit themselves on fire near the reflecting pool lawn.

Surprised he walked for that long.

MK ultra backfire or stunt?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

changemyoil66

Re: Its hot
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2019, 01:31:52 PM »

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Its hot
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2019, 02:06:14 PM »
Another flaming Liberal teaching Trump a lesson.   :thumbsup:

If I make it to DC before Trump's out of office, I'll remember to bring the wieners and marshmallows.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

changemyoil66

Re: Its hot
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2019, 02:18:19 PM »
I thought the cops bike was gonna hit the burning man and he was gonna grab the bike and start riding.

tillamook

Re: Its hot
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2019, 03:30:01 PM »
It doesnt count if you wear protective gear. 

edit: I take that back.  I've seen other pics and he did not have protective gear on.  Poor guy,  should be a miserable 2 weeks in the burn ICU before he dies. 
« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 03:59:03 PM by tillamook »