Just an interesting observation on MSN (Read 378 times)

rustyeleio

Just an interesting observation on MSN
« on: May 30, 2019, 01:10:21 PM »
I just noticed something on my companies default start page, MSN which we all know is biased against Trump.  When you first open the web browser, it would randomly scroll through all the headlines of the hour.  Every time I opened a new page or web browser, I saw something different.  If I wanted to read and article that caught my eye a minute ago, I would have to click left or right to find it again as the headline scrolls every few seconds.

It was doing it as recently as this morning.

Now what do I see mid-morning is a story about how President Trump lied in a public response to Mueller's recent statement.  (No mention of how Mueller lied, and told half truths, and made completely false implications but anyway...)

Now every time and I mean every time I open a new tab or a new browser, I see that headline.  WTF?  Seems like main stream media is not only biased on the writing of the stories but also down to the friggen scolling of the stories.  This way they ensure that everyone sees that headline because they have forced it start the scroll at that story every time.  I have never seen that before.  I have tested this many times.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is still a thing and it's actually getting worse. :wtf:

macsak

Re: Just an interesting observation on MSN
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2019, 01:33:24 PM »
I just noticed something on my companies default start page, MSN which we all know is biased against Trump.  When you first open the web browser, it would randomly scroll through all the headlines of the hour.  Every time I opened a new page or web browser, I saw something different.  If I wanted to read and article that caught my eye a minute ago, I would have to click left or right to find it again as the headline scrolls every few seconds.

It was doing it as recently as this morning.

Now what do I see mid-morning is a story about how President Trump lied in a public response to Mueller's recent statement.  (No mention of how Mueller lied, and told half truths, and made completely false implications but anyway...)

Now every time and I mean every time I open a new tab or a new browser, I see that headline.  WTF?  Seems like main stream media is not only biased on the writing of the stories but also down to the friggen scolling of the stories.  This way they ensure that everyone sees that headline because they have forced it start the scroll at that story every time.  I have never seen that before.  I have tested this many times.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is still a thing and it's actually getting worse. :wtf:

same for me...

tillamook

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2019, 01:54:47 PM »
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/msn-com/  Clearly left leaning.

This site has a cool search to look for news stories but then gives the bias of the news source of the link
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/search/#gsc.tab=0

macsak

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2019, 02:22:47 PM »

changemyoil66

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2019, 03:19:29 PM »
Happens all the time.  We all know who controls the media and who they favor.

Melania Trump went to Russia to give a 40 minute speech.  She was paid $500K for 40 mins.  Months later, Trump authorized the sale of 20% of our uranium to Russia.

OMG COLLUSION/TRAITOR/RACIST

Replace Melania with Bill Clinton and Trump with Hillary.  Told my liberal friend that.  His response was above, followed by a "nah, it's legal so it's ok" after I replaced the names.

ren

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2019, 03:24:03 PM »
if you like your news you can keep your news...

drck1000

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2019, 03:41:27 PM »
no long doing it
What?  Maybe you need to check the dosage.   ;D

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2019, 03:55:08 PM »
The business model of the MSM exists on conflict. If they didn't stir the pot and gin up hatred for Trump, his supporters, Conservatives, Pro-Lifers, gun owners, and other controversial topics, they'd have ratings well below what they are seeing now.

CNN just reported about a 30% drop in ratings. That after years of a steady decline.  Their best shows are over 1M viewers less than the average FOX News ratings.

MSNBC, CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, to include each "news" show they all offer, parrot the exact same words daily.  If you hear, "Constitutional Crisis" on one show, you'll hear the same phrase continuously on every show and every MSM network all day long.  They apparently get their scripts from the same DNC publicist.

If it wasn't for people telling me what MSM is saying, I'd never know.  I've long since stopped paying attention.  They don't even offer entertainment value.  It's just Orange Man Bad and SJW insanity 24/7.
It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance.