Beth Chapman in Coma (Read 9638 times)

zippz

Re: Beth Chapman in Coma
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2019, 12:20:59 PM »
Beth was a gun rights supporter.

I didn't like their public face and attitude but assumed it came with being a bounty Hunter plus the fame.  There were some moments when they seemed sincere.

ren

Re: Beth Chapman in Coma
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2019, 01:20:16 PM »
Beth was a gun rights supporter.

I didn't like their public face and attitude but assumed it came with being a bounty Hunter plus the fame.  There were some moments when they seemed sincere.

How did you come up with  that assumption? Dog was vocal on his show about not having guns for private citizens.
Deeds Not Words

zippz

Re: Beth Chapman in Coma
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2019, 01:21:19 PM »
How did you come up with  that assumption? Dog was vocal on his show about not having guns for private citizens.

Talked to her.  Never talked to the Dog.

groveler

Re: Beth Chapman in Coma
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2019, 02:39:12 PM »
"every death diminishes me"
Pardon the paraphrase.
Woman died too young but that
is not my call. She lived a rough life
and things caught up with her.
She was a Coke addict.
The show was anti gun.
I thought the prayer parts
were staged and dis- ingenious.
I found it a  mostly circus freak show.
I never violate any constitutional
Federal, state or local laws.
If I had violated a law  Dog would
have not survived our
encounter.
He always chased scared
people, not smart ones.
 

robtmc

Re: Beth Chapman in Coma
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2019, 08:18:02 PM »
Confirmed they are not good people. I worked on the show when they were doing damage control for Dogʻs racist phone message to his son for marrying a black woman. One time I was driving Makapuu and she passed me on a blind curve with a huge plumes of cannabis smoke pouring out the window. Cancer sucks but at least this way she is not taking any innocent bystanders with her when she goes.

Was living in the cheap section of Hawaii Kai a decade or so ago.  Heard about her coming into Costco and having a fit that they would not supply a "helper" for her whilst shopping.

Dog, I dunno, saw him multiple times at 24hr Fitness in HK.  A very shopworn character, but seemed calm and a regular Joe despite the persona attire.