green new deal is not about climate (Read 2077 times)

macsak

eyeeatingfish

Re: green new deal is not about climate
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2019, 08:53:26 PM »
I don't really thing this is much of a surprise. It was always more about social programs and economy.

Flapp_Jackson

Re: green new deal is not about climate
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2019, 09:58:12 PM »
I don't really thing this is much of a surprise. It was always more about social programs and economy.

And yet, how many hours have you argued on here supporting the "Science" of Climate Change and the things humans must do to stop it?
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

eyeeatingfish

Re: green new deal is not about climate
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2019, 10:53:42 AM »
And yet, how many hours have you argued on here supporting the "Science" of Climate Change and the things humans must do to stop it?

I am not sure if you are making a straw man or if you just completely misunderstood my comment about the green deal.

Flapp_Jackson

Re: green new deal is not about climate
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2019, 11:06:15 AM »
I am not sure if you are making a straw man or if you just completely misunderstood my comment about the green deal.

You could have stopped at "I am not sure."

Lather.
Rinse.
Repeat.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

eyeeatingfish

Re: green new deal is not about climate
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2019, 11:07:36 AM »
You could have stopped at "I am not sure."

Lather.
Rinse.
Repeat.

So you refuse to admit that either you made a straw man or you misunderstood my comment? Can't very well continue this discussion till you own up to one or the other.