knife violence...a rising epidemic (Read 2702 times)

ren

knife violence...a rising epidemic
« on: August 26, 2019, 08:10:37 AM »
Last night there was one on the freeway?
now
https://www.khon2.com/news/local-news/two-men-in-hospital-after-an-early-morning-stabbing-in-palolo/

we must start common sense knife laws....NOW!

Firearms owners Demand Action
Deeds Not Words

changemyoil66

Re: knife violence...a rising epidemic
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2019, 09:10:17 AM »
Last night there was one on the freeway?
now
https://www.khon2.com/news/local-news/two-men-in-hospital-after-an-early-morning-stabbing-in-palolo/

we must start common sense knife laws....NOW!

Firearms owners Demand Action

And 2 stabbings in Palolo

RSN172

Re: knife violence...a rising epidemic
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2019, 02:21:24 PM »
OAHU is a dangerous place.  Better move BI.  At least over here the criminals use guns or cars to try kill you, and not something that makes no sound.
Happily living in Puna

stangzilla

Re: knife violence...a rising epidemic
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2019, 02:46:40 PM »

drck1000

Re: knife violence...a rising epidemic
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2019, 08:18:13 PM »
Been noticing more and more reports of knife attacks lately. I blame the heat! Guess global warming is to blame for knife violence! [sarcasm\]

Heavies

Re: knife violence...a rising epidemic
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2019, 08:38:50 PM »
Read the freeway one was a guy that got "boxed in" by a other cars.  Self defense maybe?   

macsak

Re: knife violence...a rising epidemic
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2019, 08:55:44 PM »
Been noticing more and more reports of knife attacks lately. I blame the heat! Guess global warming is to blame for knife violence! [sarcasm\]

orange man bad!

changemyoil66

Re: knife violence...a rising epidemic
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2019, 08:54:10 AM »
Read the freeway one was a guy that got "boxed in" by a other cars.  Self defense maybe?

Seems like it because he was released pending investigation.  But he did have a switch blade on him.

groveler

Re: knife violence...a rising epidemic
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2019, 12:11:58 PM »
OAHU is a dangerous place.  Better move BI.  At least over here the criminals use guns or cars to try kill you, and not something that makes no sound.
I disagree!  We don't need any more Democrats here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are poor enough already.

groveler

Re: knife violence...a rising epidemic
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2019, 12:23:27 PM »
Seems like it because he was released pending investigation.  But he did have a switch blade on him.
When I was a kid a carried a "switch blade"
Once I hit 18,  I got rid of it.
I did not think you could get those anymore.
I carry a multi tool these days, slower, but
more useful.