DOJ Review is Now a Criminal Investigation (Read 3756 times)

Inspector

DOJ Review is Now a Criminal Investigation
« on: October 24, 2019, 03:18:08 PM »
John Durham’s DOJ investigation has now moved from being an administrative review to a criminal investigation. This means indictments, Grand Jury, etc. is all on the table now. It’s about time...

https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-doj-administrative-review-into-russia-probe-takes-serious-turn

Tinfoil Time: This is the reason for the impeachment.  :tinfoil:
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

Flapp_Jackson

Re: DOJ Review is Now a Criminal Investigation
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2019, 03:47:05 PM »
John Durham’s DOJ investigation has now moved from being an administrative review to a criminal investigation. This means indictments, Grand Jury, etc. is all on the table now. It’s about time...

https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-doj-administrative-review-into-russia-probe-takes-serious-turn

Tinfoil Time: This is the reason for the impeachment.  :tinfoil:

Obama.  Clinton.  Comey.  Lynch.

Doing the perp walk ....   :geekdanc:   :thumbsup:
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Inspector

Re: DOJ Review is Now a Criminal Investigation
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2019, 04:05:40 PM »
Obama.  Clinton.  Comey.  Lynch.

Doing the perp walk ....   :geekdanc:   :thumbsup:
I have my doubts about Lynch, but you certainly could be right. I believe Eric Holder is guilty of a lot but not in this investigation.

Comey, I would pay to see him hang/fry/have his testicles cut off with a dull knife while wide awake.

I would love to see Clinton dropped by plane with a parachute into Benghazi and wait to see if she ever makes it back to the US. But that is more of a fantasy right now.

Obama needs to be shown as bad as I believe he is. Not just indicted or found guilty then covered up and never spoken about again. His corruption, lies and crimes need to go into the history books and discussed for future generations to come. And all of this needs to be pushed on the Dems constantly until all of the Progressive/Socialist types have to go into hiding in the shadows from shame.

Yes, I’m angry. No I don’t need anger management. I need a beer.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

Inspector

Re: DOJ Review is Now a Criminal Investigation
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2019, 04:06:46 PM »
Obama.  Clinton.  Comey.  Lynch.

Doing the perp walk ....   :geekdanc:   :thumbsup:
Oh, don’t forget Brennen, Clapper, Rosenstein, etc.
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

drck1000

Re: DOJ Review is Now a Criminal Investigation
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2019, 04:16:36 PM »
I have my doubts about Lynch, but you certainly could be right. I believe Eric Holder is guilty of a lot but not in this investigation.

Comey, I would pay to see him hang/fry/have his testicles cut off with a dull knife while wide awake.

I would love to see Clinton dropped by plane with a parachute into Benghazi and wait to see if she ever makes it back to the US. But that is more of a fantasy right now.

Obama needs to be shown as bad as I believe he is. Not just indicted or found guilty then covered up and never spoken about again. His corruption, lies and crimes need to go into the history books and discussed for future generations to come. And all of this needs to be pushed on the Dems constantly until all of the Progressive/Socialist types have to go into hiding in the shadows from shame.

Yes, I’m angry. No I don’t need anger management. I need a beer.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Disturbing. . . O.o

Comey  :rofl:  or send him to be questioned by some Vatos.  That would be "interesing".

That you put HRC and fantasy together in even remotely the same thought. . . truly disturbing. . .  :shake:

Haha

Obama?  Don't even get me started. . . the beloved Messiah and Savior of the people. . . *** barf ***

DELETED - Wrong thread. . .

ren

Re: DOJ Review is Now a Criminal Investigation
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2019, 06:41:49 PM »
Obama.  Clinton.  Comey.  Lynch.

Doing the perp walk ....   :geekdanc:   :thumbsup:

I doubt any of those people will be found guilty of anything. There will be a coup before that. The DemocRat roots are deep.
Deeds Not Words

robtmc

Re: DOJ Review is Now a Criminal Investigation
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2019, 07:14:42 PM »
Obama.  Clinton.  Comey.  Lynch.

Doing the perp walk ....   :geekdanc:   :thumbsup:
I will die happy to see Brennan and Comey go down very hard. 

The rest would be icing on the cake, but I suspect untouchable.

drck1000

Re: DOJ Review is Now a Criminal Investigation
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2019, 07:17:50 PM »
I will die happy to see Brennan and Comey go down very hard. 

The rest would be icing on the cake, but I suspect untouchable.
Maybe they have info on HRC

Flapp_Jackson

Re: DOJ Review is Now a Criminal Investigation
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2019, 07:53:07 PM »
I have my doubts about Lynch, but you certainly could be right. I believe Eric Holder is guilty of a lot but not in this investigation.

Comey, I would pay to see him hang/fry/have his testicles cut off with a dull knife while wide awake.

I would love to see Clinton dropped by plane with a parachute into Benghazi and wait to see if she ever makes it back to the US. But that is more of a fantasy right now.

Obama needs to be shown as bad as I believe he is. Not just indicted or found guilty then covered up and never spoken about again. His corruption, lies and crimes need to go into the history books and discussed for future generations to come. And all of this needs to be pushed on the Dems constantly until all of the Progressive/Socialist types have to go into hiding in the shadows from shame.

Yes, I’m angry. No I don’t need anger management. I need a beer.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lynch was giving Comey direction on the Clinton email "matter" even though she was supposed to be out of it. Then there's the infamous tarmac rendezvous between her and Slick Willy.

Her biggest crime was in refusing to open investigations throughout most of her time as USAG, which gave Obama's and Clinton's supporters "evidence" there was not a smidgen of scandal.  The Clinton Foundation, money raised from foreign governments never making it to "charities", IRS targeting of Conservative non-profits, computers mysteriously crashing right after emails were subpoenaed, spying on journalists, etc.  None of it ever acknowledged, let alone taken seriously and investigated.

Yes. Lynch needs to be in the bunch.  The FBI works beneath the DOJ.  Anything Comey did illegally was Lynch's responsibility, too.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Inspector

Re: DOJ Review is Now a Criminal Investigation
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2019, 05:06:51 AM »
Lynch was giving Comey direction on the Clinton email "matter" even though she was supposed to be out of it. Then there's the infamous tarmac rendezvous between her and Slick Willy.

Her biggest crime was in refusing to open investigations throughout most of her time as USAG, which gave Obama's and Clinton's supporters "evidence" there was not a smidgen of scandal.  The Clinton Foundation, money raised from foreign governments never making it to "charities", IRS targeting of Conservative non-profits, computers mysteriously crashing right after emails were subpoenaed, spying on journalists, etc.  None of it ever acknowledged, let alone taken seriously and investigated.

Yes. Lynch needs to be in the bunch.  The FBI works beneath the DOJ.  Anything Comey did illegally was Lynch's responsibility, too.
Yeah I vaguely remember those allegations. Getting old sucks sometimes.

The problem I have with Lynch is she is claiming Comey is lying and COmey is claiming she is. Who do you believe?  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

Flapp_Jackson

Re: DOJ Review is Now a Criminal Investigation
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2019, 09:04:15 AM »
Yeah I vaguely remember those allegations. Getting old sucks sometimes.

The problem I have with Lynch is she is claiming Comey is lying and COmey is claiming she is. Who do you believe?  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Both.   :geekdanc:
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

changemyoil66

Re: DOJ Review is Now a Criminal Investigation
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2019, 09:48:27 AM »
For shits n giggles, I watched a few mins of the Maddow show.  I can't believe how many morons there are out there who take her word like the word of god.  I have a few coworkers who I catch watching her show on their computers.

Flapp_Jackson

Re: DOJ Review is Now a Criminal Investigation
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2019, 11:51:50 AM »
For shits n giggles, I watched a few mins of the Maddow show.  I can't believe how many morons there are out there who take her word like the word of god.  I have a few coworkers who I catch watching her show on their computers.

America is Watching FOX.

Anti-Trumpers and the Radical Leftists/Socialists are watching MSNBC, CNN, etc...

Markets where FOX is #1 (in red, obviously?):


The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Inspector

Re: DOJ Review is Now a Criminal Investigation
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2019, 06:09:57 PM »
For shits n giggles, I watched a few mins of the Maddow show.  I can't believe how many morons there are out there who take her word like the word of god.  I have a few coworkers who I catch watching her show on their computers.
She is the queen of conspiracy theories about Trump. Only none of them have ever proved true in the last 3 years. Her show went from a consistent #2 behind Hannity for several years to 5th place only weeks after the Mueller report came out. It shows that her audience was expecting the results she promised. And when it didn’t deliver now Sponge Bob Square Pants beats her regularly. Her audience abandoned her.  :rofl:  :rofl: :rofl:
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!