CNN tried to deny there is a deep state (Read 1954 times)

macsak

CNN tried to deny there is a deep state
« on: November 21, 2019, 09:00:30 PM »

changemyoil66

Re: CNN tried to deny there is a deep state
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2019, 09:06:36 AM »
#noteverythingistinfoil

groveler

Re: CNN tried to deny there is a deep state
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2019, 12:31:22 PM »

Whenever I see anything "CNN",  I change the channel.
In fact when any Democrat speaks on the TV I change the channel.
My TV is to old to get parts for, and I don't want to buy a new one
just yet.  I'd throw a shoe at them.  A sixth century insult for a modern
idiot.
I will read their vile filth.  But I won't give them a viewer on some
ratings company database.
I also won't listen or talk to Democrats in public.

Flapp_Jackson

Re: CNN tried to deny there is a deep state
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2019, 02:32:09 PM »
Whenever I see anything "CNN",  I change the channel.
In fact when any Democrat speaks on the TV I change the channel.
My TV is to old to get parts for, and I don't want to buy a new one
just yet.  I'd throw a shoe at them.  A sixth century insult for a modern
idiot.
I will read their vile filth.  But I won't give them a viewer on some
ratings company database.
I also won't listen or talk to Democrats in public.

One of the reasons CNN still has any audience at all is they get airport and business airtime. 

A traveler will see a negative story which was based on a lie as they wait for their connection.  Later, when the network begrudgingly airs a retraction or correction, the viewer in the airport, train/bus station or sports bar never catches it.  So, the only "truth" they believe is the original smear.  "I saw it on the news, so it must be true."

It's equivalent to the back-page retraction of a front-page smear newspapers learned to do.  Most people fail to catch the back-page articles, but they certainly see the giant headlines on the front page.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

macsak

Re: CNN tried to deny there is a deep state
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2019, 03:04:09 PM »
One of the reasons CNN still has any audience at all is they get airport and business airtime. 

A traveler will see a negative story which was based on a lie as they wait for their connection.  Later, when the network begrudgingly airs a retraction or correction, the viewer in the airport, train/bus station or sports bar never catches it.  So, the only "truth" they believe is the original smear.  "I saw it on the news, so it must be true."

It's equivalent to the back-page retraction of a front-page smear newspapers learned to do.  Most people fail to catch the back-page articles, but they certainly see the giant headlines on the front page.

fortunately, the CNN contracts at many airports are expiring, and being renewed with other networks

drck1000

Re: CNN tried to deny there is a deep state
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2019, 03:20:40 PM »
fortunately, the CNN contracts at many airports are expiring, and being renewed with other networks
They have contracts for that stuff? I mean i shouldn’t be surprised, but 🤮

macsak

Re: CNN tried to deny there is a deep state
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2019, 04:33:15 PM »
They have contracts for that stuff? I mean i shouldn’t be surprised, but 🤮

I am guessing they give the signal and equipment for free/cheap to gain popularity for the network
haven't seen many other networks in airports, but I have heard that it is changing