UH vs San Diego State (Read 2442 times)

astroboy

UH vs San Diego State
« on: November 23, 2019, 11:46:39 PM »
What a game. It has been a while since I attended anything at Aloha Stadium. I nearly lost my voice and I enjoyed the game.
Did any one else see the game?   

stangzilla

Re: UH vs San Diego State
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2019, 04:44:21 AM »
I only saw the highlights
They got lucky, but it did look like an exciting game
Its great they won  :shaka:

drck1000

Re: UH vs San Diego State
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2019, 08:55:43 AM »
What a game. It has been a while since I attended anything at Aloha Stadium. I nearly lost my voice and I enjoyed the game.
Did any one else see the game?   
I was there.  Met a 2a member at half.  Good times. Was a good game, but UH needs some work.

macsak

Re: UH vs San Diego State
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2019, 09:42:14 AM »
I was there.  Met a 2a member at half.  Good times. Was a good game, but UH needs some work.

if only someone had a video of a 1 yard gain...

drck1000

Re: UH vs San Diego State
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2019, 11:03:53 PM »
if only someone had a video of a 1 yard gain...
clips