Range day Sunday 6/3 (Read 14995 times)

Inspector

Range day Sunday 6/3
« on: June 03, 2012, 05:29:53 AM »
Got here about 5:20am. Plenty benches still available. Actually not as many people as last Sunday at this time.
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

Inspector

Re: Range day Sunday 6/3
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 05:50:35 AM »
Wow, a rush of people came. Only 4 or 5 benches left at 5:50.
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

Inspector

Re: Range day Sunday 6/3
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2012, 06:12:19 AM »
Looks like all the benches are taken now.
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

Kevin

Re: Range day Sunday 6/3
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2012, 06:24:20 AM »
Is the area to go prone filled up too?

Inspector

Re: Range day Sunday 6/3
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2012, 07:51:32 AM »
Is the area to go prone filled up too?
Wide open.
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

hnl.flyboy

Range day Sunday 6/3
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2012, 08:34:00 AM »
0833, and pistol side still has 11 stalls open.
LEX MALLA, LEX NULLA

FPC, SAF Life, HDF Life, GOA, HRA, Fun Factory VIP

wirecounter

Re: Range day Sunday 6/3
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2012, 09:17:06 AM »
Have fun guys!!!   :shaka:

Today is a "honey do" kinda day for me.   :(

Good to meet you the other day hnl.flyboy!   :thumbsup:

numbertwo

Re: Range day Sunday 6/3
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2012, 09:54:03 AM »
Have fun guys!!!   :shaka:

Today is a "honey do" kinda day for me.   :(

Good to meet you the other day hnl.flyboy!   :thumbsup:

LOL I was recently congratulated on my marriage and was welcomed to the Honey Do club.

I was clueless and all the other married older men laughed then kinda sighed after..then they told me what it meant




....

bushmasta55

  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 463
  • Total likes: 19
  • "Drop your weapons!" "Come and take them!"
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Range day Sunday 6/3
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2012, 10:31:46 AM »
Sadly for me everyday is a honey do kinda day. Lol

GreenStomper

  • Trade Count: (+85)
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1639
  • Total likes: 78
  • If mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Range day Sunday 6/3
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2012, 01:10:45 PM »
LOL I was recently congratulated on my marriage and was welcomed to the Honey Do club.

I was clueless and all the other married older men laughed then kinda sighed after..then they told me what it

Another one bites the dust. Welcome to the club. Not always easy to be a member. You gotta pay to play,she is always right,always answer "yes dear".
God, guns, and guts made America. Let's keep all three!

GZire

Re: Range day Sunday 6/3
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2012, 07:26:24 AM »
Got here about 5:20am. Plenty benches still available. Actually not as many people as last Sunday at this time.

You are nutz.  5:20AM??!?!!!

Kingkeoni

Re: Range day Sunday 6/3
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2012, 07:52:23 AM »
You are nutz.  5:20AM??!?!!!

This is what I like about Inspector, the man is dedicated.  :thumbsup:

The sad truth is that to shoot early, you must be there before 6:30am to even get a bench, 5:20am to get the bench you want.
Your number one Option for Personal Security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

drck1000

Re: Range day Sunday 6/3
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2012, 08:14:35 AM »
I've heard guys mentioning that they get there before 5 am on Sundays! 

I've never gone to the rifle range early on a Sunday.  I've been to the range many times on a Sunday for events in the shooting bays and when I get there between 7:30 and 8 am, it's usually almost always packed. 

I've been to the rifle range early on Saturdays many times.  Once I was the second person there and it was still pitch black.  There is usually the guy with the green Jeep there.  I don't think I've ever beat him to the range. 

Kingkeoni

Re: Range day Sunday 6/3
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2012, 08:20:49 AM »
There is usually the guy with the green Jeep there.  I don't think I've ever beat him to the range.

The beauty of being retired
Your number one Option for Personal Security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

drck1000

Re: Range day Sunday 6/3
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2012, 08:41:37 AM »
The beauty of being retired

Yeah.  Sometimes I talk story with him and he rarely shoots.  I've seen him shoot like maybe 1 out of every 20 or so times I've seen him there.  He said he just comes down to the range mostly to hang out with the regulars.  I find it really relaxing being there early and watching the sunrise.  It's really peaceful and reminds me of the calm mornings when we used to go camping when I was little.  I remember waking up early and walking down to the beach and it always seemed like it was very peaceful. 

GZire

Re: Range day Sunday 6/3
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2012, 10:14:20 AM »
This is what I like about Inspector, the man is dedicated.  :thumbsup:

The sad truth is that to shoot early, you must be there before 6:30am to even get a bench, 5:20am to get the bench you want.


Jeebus..............I'd rather come later and prone out.

Mr. Farknocker

Re: Range day Sunday 6/3
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2012, 11:46:37 AM »
Got there a little after 1 p.m. and there were a lot of open benches. Wind was gusting but still had a lot of fun.

ren

Re: Range day Sunday 6/3
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2012, 12:07:31 PM »
I've heard guys mentioning that they get there before 5 am on Sundays! 

I've never gone to the rifle range early on a Sunday.  I've been to the range many times on a Sunday for events in the shooting bays and when I get there between 7:30 and 8 am, it's usually almost always packed. 

I've been to the rifle range early on Saturdays many times.  Once I was the second person there and it was still pitch black.  There is usually the guy with the green Jeep there.  I don't think I've ever beat him to the range.
he needs a new shirt O0
Deeds Not Words

Inspector

Re: Range day Sunday 6/3
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2012, 12:09:10 PM »
You are nutz.  5:20AM??!?!!!
Me nutz? Not really. Maybe a little touched in the head tho....  :wacko:

Normally I am an early morning person. Even on the weekends. Sleeping in for me is usually between 6 and 7am. And maybe an occasional 8am if the cat doesn't bother me or I went to bed real late the night before. I like being up when most people are not. I find it peaceful and relaxing to watch the sun come up and hear the roosters and the occasional cow off in the distance. I make a pot of coffee and read the paper. Then I start on my weekend chores.....
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

Inspector

Re: Range day Sunday 6/3
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2012, 12:10:56 PM »
he needs a new shirt O0
That guy was actually wearing a different shirt yesterday. It was not the old grayed out and torn white one he usually wears. This one was a dark blue or green I think. I was thinking that he finally changed shirts!  :rofl:
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!