"Left Twitter is not reality" (Read 1213 times)

macsak

"Left Twitter is not reality"
« on: December 13, 2019, 05:00:20 PM »

Inspector

Re: "Left Twitter is not reality"
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2019, 06:23:18 AM »

For the longest time I didn’t care for Mike Huckabee. I don’t remember why? Anyway, he is correct. Twitter is not reality. Because is limited to the number of letters per Tweet, one has to be good at snarkiness and innuendos.

Anyway, I follow him on Twitter and he Tweeted the other day that he has been given the job of being Trump’s campaign manager for 2024. I have never seen such a Tweet Storm in my life!!! Such a great Tweet!!! Got them Libs hearts pumping. OMG I really saw the snowflake left at its worst!!! Funniest tweet of the year next to Trump Tweeting that photo of his head on top of Rocky Balbos’s body.  :rofl:

SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!