On the pistol side, I was next to some military guys and one of them kept pointing his firearm sideways (at his friends, not me) to clear it. The ROs quietly reminded him a few times (twice?) to keep it pointed downrange, but he kept doing it so they warned him loudly 3 times over the PA system, the 3rd time being his final warning before getting kicked out. IMO the ROs were really nice about it and gave him way too many chances considering how many times he put his friends and everyone else behind them in the line of fire. All that guy did was grumble about it to his friends. I don't know what branch they were from but I really hope our nation's military doesn't teach our troops to clear their firearms while pointing it at each other.
Also, they initially showed up with rifle frames that they bought from WGS before getting there. I nicely told them that their frames wouldn't fit in the bracket due to it being a rifle frame and the pistol brackets are a different size. In a rather cocky manner they responded with:
"How do you know? We just got these from a gun store down the street and they said its for this range. Do you work here?"
My answers:
My frame is in the bracket

Gun stores sell 2 types of frames
I don't work here, but I also have rifles and know the difference between the frames.