Lawfully disarming an entire country (Read 1216 times)

groveler

Lawfully disarming an entire country
« on: December 21, 2019, 11:01:30 AM »
This happened on the first day of their summer;

https://thehill.com/policy/international/475590-sweeping-ban-on-semiautomatic-weapons-takes-effect-in-new-zealand

I find sources that are very confusing as they all tend to compare apples and oranges but the compliance rate
is said to be quite low at 3-5%.  They have a lot of new felons to round up and jail.

I'm pretty sure Hawaii will do the same in the very soon to be Josh Green future
and our Democrat legislated dystopia.
I'm curious what will happen in a state with 1.4 million people, an estimated 2 million guns,  has no
military,  has a Federal constitution that allows for military grade weapons ownership,
when Hawaii Democrats  decide to disarm Hawaii citizens?
Compare that to New Zealand which has 5 million people, over 1.5 million guns, a military, no constitutional right
to own any gun, and only 3-5% of the guns are surrendered when ordered to do so by the government.

Interesting times.