Happy New Year resolutions (Read 5098 times)

oldfart

Happy New Year resolutions
« on: December 31, 2019, 08:53:00 AM »
Happy New Year to all you heathens and perverts in gun-land :shaka:

My resolutions:

Finish painting the house
clean up at least 1 room of excess junk
Consume more beer to prevent dehydration
lose 10 lbs
What, Me Worry?

changemyoil66

Re: Happy New Year resolutions
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2019, 09:05:54 AM »
Happy New Year to all you heathens and perverts in gun-land :shaka:

My resolutions:

Finish painting the house
clean up at least 1 room of excess junk
Consume more beer to prevent dehydration
lose 10 lbs

If you dehydrate, you can easily lose 10lbs in water weight.

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Happy New Year resolutions
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2019, 10:40:37 AM »
Same one I make every year:

"Don't make New Year's Resolutions. You know you won't keep them."

So far, I've kept that one better than any other.   :thumbsup: :geekdanc:
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Inspector

Re: Happy New Year resolutions
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2019, 09:38:53 PM »
I resolve to buy more guns!  :rofl:
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

stangzilla

Re: Happy New Year resolutions
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2019, 10:48:37 PM »
I resolve to buy more guns!  :rofl:

I resolve to get a Python!  :shaka:

macsak

Re: Happy New Year resolutions
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2019, 10:57:16 PM »
I resolve to consider purchasing firearms, ammo, and reloading components...

oldfart

Re: Happy New Year resolutions
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2022, 09:16:29 AM »
2022
let's see your "to-do" list

work out more
walk the dog more often
finish painting
declutter
work on my Slovenian bullets

What, Me Worry?

QUIETShooter

Re: Happy New Year resolutions
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2022, 09:44:36 AM »
I want to bring my A1c levels down to pre-diabetic levels.

I want to reach my military service weight.  That means losing 15 lbs.

I want to go to the range more and shoot more.  It's not financial, it's laziness.

I want to stop being so lazy and being a procrastinator.

I want to limit eating rice to every other day.  And only eat a fistful.  Not a 5 gallon bucket full.

I plan to work on all the above in 2022 and beyond.  Good Luck to me.
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

changemyoil66

Re: Happy New Year resolutions
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2022, 11:27:46 AM »
Make baby

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Inspector

Re: Happy New Year resolutions
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2022, 11:38:44 AM »
I resolve to buy more guns!!!  :rofl:
« Last Edit: January 01, 2022, 12:06:34 PM by Inspector »
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

RSN172

Re: Happy New Year resolutions
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2022, 11:45:16 AM »
1. Work less, sleep more.
2. Eat less healthy, eat more what I like.

Eh, I going be 72 this year.  Gotta enjoy da few years I get left. I might even get my ainokeaanymo carry permit.
Happily living in Puna

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Happy New Year resolutions
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2022, 12:01:28 PM »
I notice this thread blew right past 2020!   :geekdanc:   :rofl:

https://2ahawaii.com/index.php?topic=35671.msg315262#msg315262
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Inspector

Re: Happy New Year resolutions
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2022, 12:07:08 PM »
I resolve to get a Python!  :shaka:
You did! Now what’s next?  :rofl:
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

Inspector

Re: Happy New Year resolutions
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2022, 12:07:24 PM »
Make baby

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
With what?  :rofl:
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

QUIETShooter

Re: Happy New Year resolutions
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2022, 12:25:31 PM »
I notice this thread blew right past 2020!   :geekdanc:   :rofl:

https://2ahawaii.com/index.php?topic=35671.msg315262#msg315262

I never realized it until you brought it up! :rofl:

Gotta admit 2020 and 2021 sucked for me.
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

mrgaf

Re: Happy New Year resolutions
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2022, 01:44:03 PM »
I resolve not to make any resolutions! :shaka:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

oldfart

Re: Happy New Year resolutions
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2022, 03:10:52 PM »
Make baby

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
....
Lots of room for a joke here.
What, Me Worry?

hvybarrels

Re: Happy New Year resolutions
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2022, 03:18:38 PM »
I'd like to find some large pistol primers and start reloading 44 mag
“A Communist system can be recognized by the fact that it spares the criminals and criminalizes the political opponent.”   -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

aletheuo137

Re: Happy New Year resolutions
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2022, 07:48:42 AM »
You did! Now what’s next?  :rofl:
Get a python!

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

QUIETShooter

Re: Happy New Year resolutions
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2022, 10:24:46 AM »
You did! Now what’s next?  :rofl:

Get a python!

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk



Anaconda?   ;D
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.