Cats: The Movie (Read 3091 times)

Flapp_Jackson

Cats: The Movie
« on: January 03, 2020, 02:29:29 PM »
If you've been thinking of going to see the movie "Cats" at the theater, let me save you some time, money and therapy sessions.

Just watch this video.  It's free, it's more entertaining, and you won't be thinking "What the hell did I just watch???  :wtf: "

You're welcome.   :shaka:

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

ren

Re: Cats: The Movie
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2020, 04:06:56 PM »
Deeds Not Words

macsak

Re: Cats: The Movie
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2020, 04:15:14 PM »


I was sure that was the link FJ posted...

aieahound

Re: Cats: The Movie
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2020, 04:46:41 PM »

ren

Re: Cats: The Movie
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2020, 05:13:37 PM »
REN,

 :wtf: did I just watch ?  :wacko: :rofl:

Greg "I want to shut down the Kokohead range" Knudsen.

Deeds Not Words

drck1000

Re: Cats: The Movie
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2020, 05:15:52 PM »
Greg "I want to shut down the Kokohead range" Knudsen
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

aieahound

Re: Cats: The Movie
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2020, 06:54:18 PM »
Greg "I want to shut down the Kokohead range" Knudsen.



Yeah. I know.
But  :wtf: did I just watch ?   :wacko:  :rofl:

Bota-CS1

Re: Cats: The Movie
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2020, 09:25:58 PM »


Pretty sure that's one of the ways you catch Hepatitis A.
No one is coming, it’s up to us.

Legislation should never be about depriving law abiding citizens of something, but rather taking those things away from criminals.

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Cats: The Movie
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2020, 09:33:26 PM »
Pretty sure that's one of the ways you catch Hepatitis A.

Hepatitis C
(as in Cat)   :rofl:
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

ren

Re: Cats: The Movie
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2020, 09:34:36 PM »
Yeah. I know.
But  :wtf: did I just watch ?   :wacko:  :rofl:

human cat foreplay?? ???

Deeds Not Words

Bota-CS1

Re: Cats: The Movie
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2020, 09:35:11 PM »
No one is coming, it’s up to us.

Legislation should never be about depriving law abiding citizens of something, but rather taking those things away from criminals.

ren

Re: Cats: The Movie
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2020, 09:38:22 PM »
Deeds Not Words

zippz

Re: Cats: The Movie
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2020, 08:08:41 AM »
Pitch Meeting