March 2020 Gun Show (Read 5790 times)

oldfart

Re: March 2020 Gun Show
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2020, 04:51:25 AM »
What, Me Worry?

fishandshoot

« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2020, 10:52:29 AM »
Just a heads up that we (Kaleo Arms) have decided not to attend the gun show this weekend.  Under the current circumstances and with a less than a week old baby at home, we decided it was not worth the risk.

Instead we added a gun show page on the store website that has the ammo we would have brought to the show available for purchase at the prices they would have been at the gun show.  https://www.kaleoarms.com/hawaii-ammunition/gunshow

The website will let you select and checkout online.  The ammo will be delivered by UPS and will ship out by Monday at the latest.  Shipping is free / no additional cost.
The individual product pages does not automatically show a quantity in stock, but the cart will not let you purchase more than we have on hand.  Under the product description, we will be manually updating the quantity available listed as it changes as a reference.

Just received the ammo. Super impressed with the service, communication, price, and sturdy packaging. I will definitely be a a repeat customer with be ordering another case or more on the May shipment pallet.

oldfart

« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2020, 04:33:53 AM »
video
What, Me Worry?