Stimulus Check (Read 28219 times)

changemyoil66

Re: Stimulus Check
« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2020, 02:16:47 PM »
I checked the IRS.Gov site today and it actually works.  I had to put in my checking account info for direct deposit.  I file via H&R Block.

SIG Scorpion 1911 maybe?

Rocky

Re: Stimulus Check
« Reply #61 on: April 24, 2020, 03:13:18 PM »
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

changemyoil66

Re: Stimulus Check
« Reply #62 on: April 24, 2020, 06:31:16 PM »

And cv victims.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

macsak

Re: Stimulus Check
« Reply #63 on: April 24, 2020, 07:58:24 PM »
I checked the IRS.Gov site today and it actually works.  I had to put in my checking account info for direct deposit.  I file via H&R Block.

SIG Scorpion 1911 maybe?

"they" already have your checking account info...

oldfart

Re: Stimulus Check
« Reply #64 on: May 02, 2020, 03:50:29 PM »
Co-worker got a check addressed to his dad....who died 2 years ago.
What, Me Worry?

changemyoil66

Re: Stimulus Check
« Reply #65 on: May 02, 2020, 04:37:39 PM »
Co-worker got a check addressed to his dad....who died 2 years ago.
Wonder who his dad voted for?

#4d chess. Anyone who got a check means they filed taxes and is registered to vote.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

oldfart

Re: Stimulus Check
« Reply #66 on: May 02, 2020, 04:41:07 PM »
Wonder who his dad voted for?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
.....
Let's hold hands and meditate. Maybe dad will contact us from the other side.
What, Me Worry?

changemyoil66

Re: Stimulus Check
« Reply #67 on: May 02, 2020, 07:37:28 PM »
.....
Let's hold hands and meditate. Maybe dad will contact us from the other side.
See if u can look up if hes still registered to vote. Met a worker of a vegas gun store. His mom lives in CA and died 5 years prior. She was registered to vote in NV.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

oldfart

Re: Stimulus Check
« Reply #68 on: May 02, 2020, 07:47:18 PM »
See if u can look up if hes still registered to vote. Met a worker of a vegas gun store. His mom lives in CA and died 5 years prior. She was registered to vote in NV.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
...
In order to prevent fraud and identity theft, the letter attached said to mail it back if the addressee was deceased.
 :rofl:
What, Me Worry?

hvybarrels

Re: Stimulus Check
« Reply #69 on: May 02, 2020, 07:55:09 PM »
Got mine in the mail today. Trump's name was on it but not his signature. I am very disappointed.
“A Communist system can be recognized by the fact that it spares the criminals and criminalizes the political opponent.”   -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

QUIETShooter

Re: Stimulus Check
« Reply #70 on: May 05, 2020, 02:43:11 PM »
When our stimulus check came in my wife immediately wrote out a check donation to the Hawaii Foodbank.  I asked her what are we going to do with the rest of the money.  She said she anticipates we will have to pay federal taxes this year so she will use it for that.

I asked her if there will be any leftovers.  She said a couple hundred.  So I told her I'd like to buy 2 rifles.  She said go ahead.

Poor thing.  She thinks the two rifles will cost a couple hundred bucks, lol!  Little does she know I plan to procure a Ruger Gunsite Scout rifle and a Marlin 1894 SBL .44 magnum lever gun.   ;D

Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

aaronc5362

Re: Stimulus Check
« Reply #71 on: May 05, 2020, 02:52:08 PM »
Hopefully a 2nd round stimulus check will happen. People are having real hard times.

I think i read a possible 2000 dollar stimulus check this time around.

drck1000

Re: Stimulus Check
« Reply #72 on: May 05, 2020, 03:05:31 PM »
When our stimulus check came in my wife immediately wrote out a check donation to the Hawaii Foodbank.  I asked her what are we going to do with the rest of the money.  She said she anticipates we will have to pay federal taxes this year so she will use it for that.

I asked her if there will be any leftovers.  She said a couple hundred.  So I told her I'd like to buy 2 rifles.  She said go ahead.

Poor thing.  She thinks the two rifles will cost a couple hundred bucks, lol!  Little does she know I plan to procure a Ruger Gunsite Scout rifle and a Marlin 1894 SBL .44 magnum lever gun.   ;D
If that's what she really thinks, then  :geekdanc:

However, I smell a trap. . . [Insert Adm Ackbar]  :shake:

 :rofl:

groveler

Re: Stimulus Check
« Reply #73 on: May 05, 2020, 03:52:58 PM »
If that's what she really thinks, then  :geekdanc:

However, I smell a trap. . . [Insert Adm Ackbar]  :shake:

 :rofl:
I do the money stuff in my family.
My stimulus check is going for taxes and a new Barbecue
for the wife.
I'm still looking for a C96 Mauser,
Just to EFF with Hawaii cops.
I despise Hawaii cops and their bosses.
A C96 is just about the same as a
Glock 45 ACP with a 10 round limited Mag.
Democrats are idiots.


stangzilla

Re: Stimulus Check
« Reply #74 on: May 05, 2020, 04:11:49 PM »
I checked the IRS.Gov site today and it actually works.  I had to put in my checking account info for direct deposit.  I file via H&R Block.

SIG Scorpion 1911 maybe?

friend of mine has the fastback/bobtail one.  very nice 1911  :thumbsup:

stangzilla

Re: Stimulus Check
« Reply #75 on: May 05, 2020, 04:14:13 PM »
I already spent some of my stimulus check on a some parts.  then the rest went to pay my taxes.
actually got a little left
I might get the Kershaw Link in 20CV steel.  (CV for corona virus)  I just talked myself into buying another knife   O0

drck1000

Re: Stimulus Check
« Reply #76 on: May 05, 2020, 05:04:35 PM »
My stimulus check wasn't even enough for paying for a dinner for 4.   :(

Nah, I'm doing fine without it.  But if anyone want's to treat me to lunch or something.   ;D

QUIETShooter

Re: Stimulus Check
« Reply #77 on: May 05, 2020, 06:18:01 PM »
If that's what she really thinks, then  :geekdanc:

However, I smell a trap. . . [Insert Adm Ackbar]  :shake:

 :rofl:

Aieeyaa….maybe she is one step ahead of me.  She is one smart wahine.  Aahh….I going buy em anyway.  Not da first time I end up in da doghouse..... ;D
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

drck1000

Re: Stimulus Check
« Reply #78 on: May 05, 2020, 06:22:41 PM »
Aieeyaa….maybe she is one step ahead of me.  She is one smart wahine.  Aahh….I going buy em anyway.  Not da first time I end up in da doghouse..... ;D
Yes!  :thumbsup:

Better to ask beg for forgiveness than ask for permission.  ;D



TastesLikeMetal

Re: Stimulus Check
« Reply #79 on: May 05, 2020, 10:19:42 PM »
I'm still looking for a C96 Mauser,
Just to EFF with Hawaii cops.

How does a C96 Mauser EFF with Cops?


I know Smugglers like them...