Jarvis barrels (Read 1861 times)

19pontiac79

Jarvis barrels
« on: April 03, 2020, 12:00:05 PM »
So I went and jumped before I looked  ;D I bought an aftermarket slide discontinued by alpha wolf it's the Glock 21t slide 5". I figure hey I'll just buy a 5" barrel for it. Buzzzzzzzz! Wrong hehe. Nobody makes one and a.w discontinued the one they sold longtime ago. So I found Jarvis custom and they pretty much can cut to length.

Anybody on the forums have any experience with Jarvis.

And I hope the info coming out that the USPS might shutdown by June is b.s or I might never get my barrel. Jarvis customs states 2-3 weeks to make and ship out. But I heard that months can happen.

 :shaka:
"if can. Can. If no can. No can" - Uncles 😆
"Why? The ring no block the hole." - Uncle's 😘
"You can throw a rock any distance and you will hit a double standard. = LIFE" 🤷🏽‍♂️

19pontiac79

Re: Jarvis barrels
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2020, 04:35:17 PM »
Nobody ??? :(
"if can. Can. If no can. No can" - Uncles 😆
"Why? The ring no block the hole." - Uncle's 😘
"You can throw a rock any distance and you will hit a double standard. = LIFE" 🤷🏽‍♂️

aaronc5362

Re: Jarvis barrels
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2020, 07:15:22 PM »
Never heard of him. But ups and fedex will still be around. I highly dount usps will shut down.

They have to deliver stimulus checks, medicine, divorce papers, eviction notices, etc.