whats on your mind ? (Read 3440 times)

Rocky

whats on your mind ?
« on: April 27, 2020, 04:05:10 PM »
Though I may be guilty  too, anybody notice a "theme" going on here ?

Today at 10:36:17 AM »

Why not go with the colonoscopy as well?
Quote from: Flapp_Jackson on April 25, 2020, 02:29:02 PM
The shape should have been a clue: they're suppositories!   

WTF Shayne April 25, 2020, 07:34:35 AM »
More effective if administered rectally. 

 
                           
 I’m picturing a non-directional use of a turkey baster.  The procedure should be documented for posterity’s, posterior’s sake?

This one. Not the UV lamp up my butt one.

Quote from: Rocky on April 24, 2020, 12:27:28 PM
Correct  !
He said you should shove a UV lamp up your . . . 


I think we need to get out soon.
   :shake: :shake: :shake:
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

hvybarrels

Re: whats on your mind ?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2020, 04:24:16 PM »
To be fair I was saving that line for the next legislature hearing about background checks.
“A Communist system can be recognized by the fact that it spares the criminals and criminalizes the political opponent.”   -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

drck1000

Re: whats on your mind ?
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2020, 04:53:03 PM »
You forgot "dark hole"  :rofl:

changemyoil66

Re: whats on your mind ?
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2020, 05:05:49 PM »
#nohomo so its all G.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Flapp_Jackson

Re: whats on your mind ?
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2020, 05:27:54 PM »
We should have all been taught at an early age:

Opinions are like assholes --
Everybody's got one, and
Everybody thinks everyone else's stinks

 :wave:.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Rocky

Re: whats on your mind ?
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2020, 06:57:27 PM »
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

mrgaf

Re: whats on your mind ?
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2020, 08:38:53 PM »
Yup!  ;)



« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 08:48:47 PM by mrgaf »
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

Rocky

Re: whats on your mind ?
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2020, 06:32:47 PM »
You forgot "dark hole"  :rofl:

Racist ?  ???
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

aieahound

Re: whats on your mind ?
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2020, 10:17:22 PM »
Aaahhhh, Dammm Mrgaf !  :wacko:

Rocky

Re: whats on your mind ?
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2020, 05:03:14 PM »
Before signing in a temperature check will be conducted on all shooters.
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt