Free healthcare is part of socialism. But countries that went full on socialist, have not done well. This also includes, food, jobs, transportation, etc...Most recently Venezuela is an example. Their econ crumbled so bad that their cash was useless. People were tossing it in the streets. People tapped into underground water lines just to get water.
I talked to a few people from diff countries who have free healthcare. And all said it sucks and prefer USA healthcare.
There is no such thing as "free health care".
"I talked to a few people from diff countries who have free healthcare. And all said it sucks and prefer USA healthcare."
I've had the same experience.
The problem with socialism is government.
We form governments to do things that individuals generally
can't do themselves. Mainly deal with foreign nations. Money
et al our constitution pretty well spells it out.
Government is supposed to serve it's people
not rule over them.
Socialists say jump and the people say how high?
Capitalists say jump and people say how much you going to
pay me to do that? Why are YOU telling me to jump?
I don't think I want to jump. I'm going to go buy a beer
and think about your order.
Hawaii is just about as Socialist as you can get
and still be in America.
It is a failed state.
Ige said Jump, most people obeyed.
He and the people that obeyed, destroyed the Hawaiian
tourist industry.
I'm taking the capitalist road.