This is how you deal with riots (Read 2796 times)

groveler

This is how you deal with riots
« on: June 02, 2020, 04:16:51 PM »
I have family in Idaho,
this is how they roll



Most people on Oahu would soil themselves,
there, and that is a Liberal part of Idaho.

If the BI could become a separate state,
this is what it would look like,
guns,  motorcycles, 4WD diesel trucks
and an occasional Vette.




RSN172

Re: This is how you deal with riots
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2020, 05:36:38 PM »
I can't understand why people are letting others destroy their community.
 
Happily living in Puna

ren

Re: This is how you deal with riots
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2020, 10:12:58 PM »
hows the job market and real estate? :D
Deeds Not Words

ren

Re: This is how you deal with riots
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2020, 10:14:03 PM »
I can't understand why people are letting others destroy their community.

Don't you want a whole free cheesecake?

Deeds Not Words

Wchiro

Re: This is how you deal with riots
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2020, 10:27:23 PM »
Hmmmmm. Time to buy a Stoeger M3K that I've been wanting to buy for awhile for when I go up to WI (fly in to MN then drive to WI).   :thumbsup:

Jl808

I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

Rocky

Re: This is how you deal with riots
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2020, 07:25:38 AM »
Hmmmmm. Time to buy a Stoeger M3K that I've been wanting to buy for awhile for when I go up to WI (fly in to MN then drive to WI).   :thumbsup:
Where in WI you from ?
(Asking for a CheeseHead)
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

oldfart

Re: This is how you deal with riots
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2020, 07:41:55 AM »
If I had a shop in a high-risk area, that's what I would do.
What, Me Worry?

RSN172

Re: This is how you deal with riots
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2020, 10:18:41 AM »
I would like to get a IWI Tavor TS12 for home or other close range defense.
Happily living in Puna

Jl808

This is how you deal with riots
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2020, 11:15:18 AM »
Home defense?  Double barrel shotgun fire 2 blasts, according to Biden.

I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

changemyoil66

Re: This is how you deal with riots
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2020, 11:22:31 AM »
Don't you want a whole free cheesecake?



The story with this pic of a vid is the news caster reported that "we are watching Cheese Cake Factory being broken into and looted.  Look a looter is leaving, where did she get that cheese cake from?"