Who is George Soros? (Read 1264 times)

Jl808

Who is George Soros?
« on: June 09, 2020, 07:07:30 AM »
An old 60-Minute (the show, not an hour) interview of George Soros

I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

mrgaf

Re: Who is George Soros?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2020, 08:46:06 AM »
A dooshbag, a rich one but a dooshbag nonetheless  :D
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

Jl808

Who is George Soros?
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2020, 09:15:18 AM »
This guy is evil.  Probably involved in the economic and social unrest that is currently happening to the US.
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.