change royal badge because racisms! (Read 2369 times)

macsak

Rocky

“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

oldfart

Re: change royal badge because racisms!
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2020, 07:22:08 AM »
This is a joke right?
What, Me Worry?

Rocky

Re: change royal badge because racisms!
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2020, 07:39:03 AM »
This is a joke right?
It's from msn.
It must be true. ::)
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

drck1000

Re: change royal badge because racisms!
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2020, 08:05:27 AM »
Quote
Thousands of people have now signed a Change.org petition asking for the re-design of the badge, because of its "racist" and "highly offensive" imagery.

They should show to these "people" are. . . I can gather a pretty good guess. . .

It's from msn.
It must be true. ::)
With that and who the OP is, no reason to doubt, right?   :crazy:

 :rofl:

oldfart

Re: change royal badge because racisms!
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2020, 08:19:59 AM »
Breaking news....
The NFL bans kneeling at any time before, during or after a game.
This rule is meant to preclude the racially insensitive national anthem protest.

It also eliminates the traditional quarterback kneel to run out the clock.
Henceforth the signal to end a play will be for the quarterback to point his index finger towards the back of the center while simultaneously choking his own throat.

Another proposed rule change is the prohibition of non-black players to tackle or otherwise impede the movement of any black player at any time during the game.

The NBA is considering adopting a similar rule change though the impact is thought to be negligible.
What, Me Worry?

macsak

Re: change royal badge because racisms!
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2020, 09:59:36 AM »

With that and who the OP is, no reason to doubt, right?   :crazy:

 :rofl:

heads

Flapp_Jackson

Re: change royal badge because racisms!
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2020, 11:50:56 AM »
Since when is a monarchy subject to the whims of a small % of the people?

I know the Queen is old, but I don't think she designed the medal in 1818.   :rofl:
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Rocky

Re: change royal badge because racisms!
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2020, 12:14:46 PM »
Betty got this.   :thumbsup:

“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt