Cold steel recon 1 spear point vs clip point (Read 2761 times)

glockfanboy808

Cold steel recon 1 spear point vs clip point
« on: August 05, 2020, 09:48:04 PM »
I can’t decide between the cold steel recon 1 spear point or clip point. Any thoughts ?

drck1000

Re: Cold steel recon 1 spear point vs clip point
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2020, 12:57:22 AM »
Personally, I see S35V steel. Behind that, the opening and lock mechanism is my next concern. Between spear point and clip point to me is aesthetics. But may make a slight difference depending on your intended use. For me, I’d be ok with either.

jaynick

Re: Cold steel recon 1 spear point vs clip point
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2020, 07:24:18 AM »
Spear point. More durable. Not a fan of thin clip points.
Did you look at the cold steel ad-10? A lot of knife for the price.

I can’t decide between the cold steel recon 1 spear point or clip point. Any thoughts ?