As if anyone needed another reason to not vote for Biden .... (Read 2280 times)

Flapp_Jackson

As if anyone needed another reason to not vote for Biden ....
« on: August 16, 2020, 04:22:08 PM »
Hillary Clinton suggests she's willing to serve in Biden
administration: 'I'm ready to help any way I can'


Kamala Harris better watch her back ....

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hillary-clinton-serve-biden-administration-ready
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

wirecounter

Re: As if anyone needed another reason to not vote for Biden ....
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2020, 08:43:06 PM »
Hillary Clinton suggests she's willing to serve in Biden
administration: 'I'm ready to help any way I can'


Kamala Harris better watch her back ....

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hillary-clinton-serve-biden-administration-ready

How can she watch her back when she is always ankles up?  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Flapp_Jackson

Re: As if anyone needed another reason to not vote for Biden ....
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2020, 08:50:32 PM »
How can she watch her back when she is always ankles up?  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:


Kamala's about the most two-faced politician I've seen since Hildabeast. 

So, one face could be looking behind ....   :thumbsup: :geekdanc:
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

ren

Re: As if anyone needed another reason to not vote for Biden ....
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2020, 09:43:51 PM »
How can she watch her back when she is always ankles up?  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I would
.
.
.
.
not.
Deeds Not Words

QUIETShooter

Re: As if anyone needed another reason to not vote for Biden ....
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2020, 08:59:33 PM »
One of the most satisfying moments in my life was when Hillary got defeated by Donald Trump.  I know, I know I need to get a life but damn, that felt good seeing her face after the defeat.

But like terminal cancer, she is rearing her ugly head.  Kamala and Biden.  With a side dressing of Hillary sauce.

The makings of a horror movie.
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

RSN172

Re: As if anyone needed another reason to not vote for Biden ....
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2020, 10:56:10 PM »
If Biden wins, Beto will probably be appointed as his gun confiscation czar.
Happily living in Puna

Inspector

Re: As if anyone needed another reason to not vote for Biden ....
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2020, 11:42:06 AM »
I read today that Jill Biden’s ex-husband has written a book about his life and details the affair Jill Biden had with Joe as to the reason they got divorced. Of course Joe and Jill tell a completely different story.....
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

Flapp_Jackson

Re: As if anyone needed another reason to not vote for Biden ....
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2020, 12:35:53 PM »
I read today that Jill Biden’s ex-husband has written a book about his life and details the affair Jill Biden had with Joe as to the reason they got divorced. Of course Joe and Jill tell a completely different story.....

Was there a Corn Pop in this story, too?
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

ren

Re: As if anyone needed another reason to not vote for Biden ....
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2020, 01:57:19 PM »
I thought Jill Biden was his sister?
Deeds Not Words