Comedic Relief - Distraction by Laughter (Read 1519 times)

drck1000

Comedic Relief - Distraction by Laughter
« on: October 19, 2020, 10:00:16 AM »
Share things that made you laugh lately.

I watched this video over and over, probably 10+ times.



 :rofl:

macsak

Re: Comedic Relief - Distraction by Laughter
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2020, 10:04:07 AM »
Share things that made you laugh lately.

I watched this video over and over, probably 10+ times.



 :rofl:

heads

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Comedic Relief - Distraction by Laughter
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2020, 03:06:02 PM »
My Spy

I don't watch comedies very often.  I've seen enough fake kicks to the balls, dick jokes, and other lame, repetitive gags to fill multiple lifetimes.

I kept seeing Amazon Prime ads on my FireTV for this movie, and I finally decided to check out the first few minutes.  Surprisingly, the whole movie was pretty good.

It had some original, really funny lines and situations.  The main guy is 100% out of his depth, which makes every situation funny to some degree.  I think one funny thing they did throughout were all the callbacks and cliches from other movies.

I'd recommend this movie if you want a comedy not just stupid, sophomoric same-o same-o.

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw