The range (Read 1873 times)

Gordyf

The range
« on: November 02, 2020, 06:50:17 PM »
Are we over the online reservation thing at the range?
Thinking about a visit this week one afternoon
Haven't been in months
Aloha
Gordy

dogman

Re: The range
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2020, 06:54:11 PM »
Are we over the online reservation thing at the range?
Yes

Gordyf

Re: The range
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2020, 07:10:36 PM »
Thanx!!
Aloha
Gordy

QUIETShooter

Re: The range
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2020, 07:45:07 PM »
Lots of shooters during the week go early to secure their benches.  I've been going about 11:10 to secure a bench then just relax until the 12:00 start.

One time I went around 11:40 and there were only 3 benches left.

Just thought I'd share this because if you get unlucky and the benches are all full at 12:00 then my experience shows that the next time you will be able to get a bench is around 1:45 - 2:00pm. 

By 2:30 about 1/3 to 1/2 of the benches clear out.

This way you can plan accordingly.  Have fun!
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

Gordyf

Re: The range
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2020, 07:03:53 AM »
Lots of shooters during the week go early to secure their benches.  I've been going about 11:10 to secure a bench then just relax until the 12:00 start.

One time I went around 11:40 and there were only 3 benches left.

Just thought I'd share this because if you get unlucky and the benches are all full at 12:00 then my experience shows that the next time you will be able to get a bench is around 1:45 - 2:00pm. 

By 2:30 about 1/3 to 1/2 of the benches clear out.

This way you can plan accordingly.  Have fun!

Good insight! Thanx
Aloha
Gordy