Melania Divorce upcoming. (Read 3496 times)

omnigun

Melania Divorce upcoming.
« on: November 09, 2020, 12:04:05 PM »
Wow she is nicer than I thought. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8925347/Melania-Trump-counting-minutes-divorce-Donald-leaves-White-House.html

This is probably based on the fact he admitted to cheating on her.  I would divorce my wife too if she cheated on me,  wouldn't wait till it was convenient for her though.

changemyoil66

Re: Melania Divorce upcoming.
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2020, 12:42:03 PM »
How many times have we seen stories based on "former aides", "sources say", etc...

But to be honest, this is 1 story I would actually be more inclined to believe.  His marriage to her lasted very long.  Longer than the typical millionaire playboy type length.  I'm even convinced he did at some point cheat on her.  Before being president, he has money, fame, power.  I'm sure pussy was being thrown at him.  It takes a very strong man to decline it all.

Just hope if he does become single, he better be wearing a body cam and have cameras in his bedroom.  Lots of women would look to blackmail him.

drck1000

Re: Melania Divorce upcoming.
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2020, 12:46:04 PM »
How many times have we seen stories based on "former aides", "sources say", etc...

But to be honest, this is 1 story I would actually be more inclined to believe.  His marriage to her lasted very long.  Longer than the typical millionaire playboy type length.  I'm even convinced he did at some point cheat on her.  Before being president, he has money, fame, power.  I'm sure pussy was being thrown at him.  It takes a very strong man to decline it all.

Just hope if he does become single, he better be wearing a body cam and have cameras in his bedroom.  Lots of women would look to blackmail him.
You just want to looking up the porno from your "intel" sources. . .  ::)

 :rofl:

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Melania Divorce upcoming.
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2020, 12:49:29 PM »
She's been working for the Russians all along.  When Trump no longer has political power, she/they have no more use for him and his billions.

Makes perfect sense.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

changemyoil66

Re: Melania Divorce upcoming.
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2020, 01:00:39 PM »
You just want to looking up the porno from your "intel" sources. . .  ::)

 :rofl:

Waiting on AOC one.  Guess Casey Anthony got a job cause she turned down Vivid's offer.

oldfart

Re: Melania Divorce upcoming.
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2020, 01:07:38 PM »
Waiting on AOC one.  Guess Casey Anthony got a job cause she turned down Vivid's offer.
...
Let me and ren know if you find it.
Need to investigate authenticity.
What, Me Worry?

changemyoil66

Re: Melania Divorce upcoming.
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2020, 01:23:20 PM »
...
Let me and ren know if you find it.
Need to investigate authenticity.

$100 investigation fee via paypal.

drck1000

Re: Melania Divorce upcoming.
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2020, 01:50:25 PM »
Waiting on AOC one.  Guess Casey Anthony got a job cause she turned down Vivid's offer.
Maybe the Vivid contract would be lucrative enough for AOC to leave politics.  There was some rumbling of AOC pursing other things anyways due to "in fighting" within the Dem side. 

changemyoil66

Re: Melania Divorce upcoming.
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2020, 05:24:05 PM »
Maybe the Vivid contract would be lucrative enough for AOC to leave politics.  There was some rumbling of AOC pursing other things anyways due to "in fighting" within the Dem side.
I wonder if shes starting to think for herself, instead of being told what to do.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

robtmc

Re: Melania Divorce upcoming.
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2020, 06:00:37 PM »
No idea what the ignorant pissant posted, but I can guess.

Anyone doubt that the little dork is here to do anything but antagonize those hated clingers and deplorables?

I am sure he gets great laughs on his liberal social masturbation networks, regaling them of the rage he creates.

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Melania Divorce upcoming.
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2020, 07:31:00 PM »
No idea what the ignorant pissant posted, but I can guess.

Anyone doubt that the little dork is here to do anything but antagonize those hated clingers and deplorables?

I am sure he gets great laughs on his liberal social masturbation networks, regaling them of the rage he creates.

I'm more concerned that a Trump divorce thread became another AOC nudie fantasy thread.

One track minds, and not for the Trump Train!   :geekdanc:
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

macsak

Re: Melania Divorce upcoming.
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2020, 07:35:07 PM »
I'm more concerned that a Trump divorce thread became another AOC nudie fantasy thread.

One track minds, and not for the Trump Train!   :geekdanc:

heads