The COVID Cult (Read 1742895 times)

Glasser

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5640 on: July 14, 2021, 02:49:51 PM »
And there we go, more cannot read, don't know what words means.

changemyoil66

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5641 on: July 14, 2021, 03:22:35 PM »
lol.   Why?  Nothing is wrong with getting the vaxx even if prior infected...  whos these lots of people?   I know of 0 people who had any "bad" effects from the vaxx.  I work with many hundreds of people and 0. 

FYI antibody test is far more expensive.
So because u know 0, makes it true ok?



Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

changemyoil66

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5642 on: July 14, 2021, 03:23:26 PM »
I do agree, I eat stuff off the floor sometimes.  Its all about perceived risk.   What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, till it kills you.  But its also smart not to take risks that can cause deadly effects.  Covid %'ed chance of death is higher than many other things.  That's why I always use condoms till we are both tested.  Precautions.  Vaxx is a precaution.  I don't raw dog everyone cause the chance of death is so low.
Are you going to post the covid death rate like how we discussed yesterday?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Flapp_Jackson

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5643 on: July 14, 2021, 03:24:48 PM »
I don't know a single person who contracted COVID-19 since the pandemic started.

Must be a hoax.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

changemyoil66

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5644 on: July 14, 2021, 03:25:03 PM »
First off not everyone get the flu vaxx,  second it is less effective so obviously just my numbers alone its not going to be as effective.   But its fakenews that the flu is more deadly than covid...Doctors definitely can decide,  but the chances of negative effects from the vaccine is far less than the virus in a large majority of cases, if not all.  Thats why vaccines are recommended.  But sure don't embrace science.
So if vaxxes are recommended, why are u trying to force everyone to get them?

#howamiacommunist

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

changemyoil66

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5645 on: July 14, 2021, 03:25:42 PM »
Still not lifetime.  Nothing wrong with boosters.  People treat it like the worst thing ever but its not even an issue.  I get a flu shot every year and I don't complain.  Is it the fact you have to get a shot or the effort required to make an appointment?  What's the hatred?

I got the chicken pox vaxx and much prefer that to getting the poxx.
Swoooooossshhhh again about pox.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

macsak

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5646 on: July 14, 2021, 03:36:25 PM »
Biased and ill informed information.  Nice.

it was national statists
how could they be "biased" or "ill-informed"?

Glasser

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5647 on: July 14, 2021, 03:43:14 PM »
I don't know a single person who contracted COVID-19 since the pandemic started.

Must be a hoax.

Wanna have some real fun, look up transmission rates to spouses sharing the same bed. Can't get a greater amount of exposure, and the actual numbers who also got ill are surprisingly low. The numbers were low more than a year ago in small samples and the bigger studies they have done that number got cut in half.

Let's see if dummy will Google that 100x looking for  an inflated reporting and be surprised by how hard zhe has to look.

omnigun

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5648 on: July 14, 2021, 03:45:19 PM »
it was national statists
how could they be "biased" or "ill-informed"?

"This is the Israeli data for infection breakthrough among vaccinated with 2 shots of Pfizer. Seems that efficacy is close to zero.."

Because the statement is false and misleading.  Its not only about statistics if worded like that...comon

omnigun

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5649 on: July 14, 2021, 03:47:31 PM »
So if vaxxes are recommended, why are u trying to force everyone to get them?

#howamiacommunist

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

#health

Same reason why I am forcing others not to smoke near me so I don't have a higher risk of smoking related death.   Same reason I force everyone to drive sober.  Same reason I force everyone to wear a seatbelt.  Etc etc etc.   If your decisions impact others its no longer truly your freedom.  Its not like guns and speech and other freedoms that have no chance to hurt someone un-intended.

omnigun

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5650 on: July 14, 2021, 03:49:23 PM »
I don't know a single person who contracted COVID-19 since the pandemic started.

Must be a hoax.

I know several,  atleast 5.  So....not sure your point.  The point is he was lying/its not really a scientific way to gauge anything.

omnigun

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5651 on: July 14, 2021, 03:49:43 PM »
So because u know 0, makes it true ok?



Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

swoosh

Flapp_Jackson

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5652 on: July 14, 2021, 03:52:08 PM »
#health

Same reason why I am forcing others not to smoke near me so I don't have a higher risk of smoking related death.   Same reason I force everyone to drive sober.  Same reason I force everyone to wear a seatbelt.  Etc etc etc.   If your decisions impact others its no longer truly your freedom.  Its not like guns and speech and other freedoms that have no chance to hurt someone un-intended.

Please explain how my failure to use a seatbelt "impacts others."

Please explain why you force people to drive sober, but you don't force people to get proper rest before driving. 

Study: Sleep-Deprived Drivers Up To 15 Times More Likely To Be Involved In Crash
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Flapp_Jackson

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5653 on: July 14, 2021, 03:53:11 PM »
I know several,  atleast 5.  So....not sure your point.  The point is he was lying/its not really a scientific way to gauge anything.

My universe is not based on your personal experience, just like you think your beliefs should only be based on your own experience.

Big-ass SWOOOOOSH!!
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Glasser

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5654 on: July 14, 2021, 04:12:12 PM »
Well they just lost super liberal Spain.

Spain's highest court rules past year's lockdowns unconstitutional.

https://mobile.twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1415393817117798404

changemyoil66

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5655 on: July 14, 2021, 04:13:45 PM »
#health

Same reason why I am forcing others not to smoke near me so I don't have a higher risk of smoking related death.   Same reason I force everyone to drive sober.  Same reason I force everyone to wear a seatbelt.  Etc etc etc.   If your decisions impact others its no longer truly your freedom.  Its not like guns and speech and other freedoms that have no chance to hurt someone un-intended.
How am i a communist?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

changemyoil66

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5656 on: July 14, 2021, 04:14:10 PM »
swoosh
Doesnt understand swoosh

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

omnigun

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5657 on: July 14, 2021, 04:25:16 PM »
Please explain how my failure to use a seatbelt "impacts others."

Please explain why you force people to drive sober, but you don't force people to get proper rest before driving. 

Study: Sleep-Deprived Drivers Up To 15 Times More Likely To Be Involved In Crash

One can be proved,  scientifically through a test.  Is there a machine that someone can blow on to measure awakeness? 

True seatbelts just save lives, one could argue that if people get into an accident the other party doesn't feel the emotional pain of killing someone.  But that's a fair point I'll remove that from the impact to other category and is just plain health reason. 

Flapp_Jackson

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5658 on: July 14, 2021, 04:25:50 PM »
How am i a communist?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

OG is the communist.  He thinks anything you do that has the potential to impact others in any way should justify violating your protected freedoms.

Saying your actions "impact others" is ambiguous and designed to create a blanket justification for all violations of individual rights.  That's the basis of Communism.  Individual liberty and Socialism/Communism are mutually exclusive ideologies. 

Ever hear of the Butterfly Effect?  EVERYTHING one does has the potential to impact others.

If I drive an SUV and have an accident with a Nissan LEAF, the literal impact could be that I survive and the other driver does not.  Law of size and weight of vehicles when they collide gives the advantage to the larger, heavier vehicle.  So, does my right to spend my money on an SUV get taken away since that action has the potential of killing people in smaller, lighter vehicles?

It's a foreseeable consequence of opting out of an EV like the LEAF in favor of an Escalade.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

changemyoil66

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5659 on: July 14, 2021, 04:27:48 PM »
OG is the communist.  He thinks anything you do that has the potential to impact others in any way should justify violating your protected freedoms.

Saying your actions "impact others" is ambiguous and designed to create a blanket justification for all violations of individual rights.  That's the basis of Communism.  Individual liberty and Socialism/Communism are mutually exclusive ideologies. 

Ever hear of the Butterfly Effect?  EVERYTHING one does has the potential to impact others.

If I drive an SUV and have an accident with a Nissan LEAF, the literal impact could be that I survive and the other driver does not.  Law of size and weight of vehicles when they collide gives the advantage to the larger, heavier vehicle.  So, does my right to spend my money on an SUV get taken away since that action has the potential of killing people in smaller, lighter vehicles?

It's a foreseeable consequence of opting out of an EV like the LEAF in favor of an Escalade.
Instead of butterfly effect, also opportunity cost (econ101) for green issues.

No reply on covid death rate yet. But he has time to post. Does google prove him wrong again?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk