The COVID Cult (Read 1742870 times)

Glasser

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5740 on: July 15, 2021, 03:23:40 PM »
Nurses office, your driveway. Totally the same. Yup.

Flapp_Jackson

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5741 on: July 15, 2021, 03:33:13 PM »
Nurses office, your driveway. Totally the same. Yup.

Imagine a "volunteer" getting access to the vaccine as medical staff go door-to-door, and "somehow" half the vials are discovered to have been tainted with some unhealthy substance.

Again, one main reason drugs are controlled in hospitals.  Put them in a rolling shot clinic manned by volunteers and a few doctors and nurses, and the controls in place at the hospital or clinic are removed.  Perfect way to gain access if you're a "domestic terrorist" trying to make Biden's administration look bad or scare people away from getting vaccinated.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

changemyoil66

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5742 on: July 15, 2021, 03:34:44 PM »
In all my public schools, never were we given a shot.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

omnigun

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5743 on: July 15, 2021, 03:36:53 PM »
I think you are getting this incorrect the volunteer wasn't the one giving the shots..... it was the medical personnel from the state health department ...

Most vaccines have no effects.  It's safe for large majority. 

macsak

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5744 on: July 15, 2021, 03:40:00 PM »
I'm not psychic.  How can I tell the future?  I agreed with his original plan,  I am ok with the current situation.  I won't be ok with forced vaccination.  If that happens next then I will not be a supporter.

focus
you said they weren't giving shots
i showed where they were giving shots
you were wrong...

macsak

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5745 on: July 15, 2021, 03:41:33 PM »
I'm not psychic.  How can I tell the future?  I agreed with his original plan,  I am ok with the current situation.  I won't be ok with forced vaccination.  If that happens next then I will not be a supporter.

goalposts---->being loaded by the stevedores

macsak

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5746 on: July 15, 2021, 03:43:07 PM »
I think you are getting this incorrect the volunteer wasn't the one giving the shots..... it was the medical personnel from the state health department ...

Most vaccines have no effects.  It's safe for large majority.

there have been more adverse events reported on VAERS in 6+ months of the COVID19 vaccine than in the last 20+ YEARS for all other vaccines COMBINED

macsak

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5747 on: July 15, 2021, 03:44:25 PM »
I think you are getting this incorrect the volunteer wasn't the one giving the shots..... it was the medical personnel from the state health department ...

Most vaccines have no effects.  It's safe for large majority.

please show where anyone said the volunteers were giving the shots
damn goalposts...

changemyoil66

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5748 on: July 15, 2021, 03:47:07 PM »
there have been more adverse events reported on VAERS in 6+ months of the COVID19 vaccine than in the last 20+ YEARS for all other vaccines COMBINED
And those are the ones reported.


Gonna start goalpost moving company. Gonna make buku dollahs off omni.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

omnigun

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5749 on: July 15, 2021, 03:47:10 PM »
focus
you said they weren't giving shots
i showed where they were giving shots
you were wrong...

Volunteers are not giving shots.  But you are partially correct the shots are now apparently in some locations given at the same time.   Not exactly the same.   And not part of bidens original plan which I was commenting on. 

macsak

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5750 on: July 15, 2021, 03:53:57 PM »
Volunteers are not giving shots.  But you are partially correct the shots are now apparently in some locations given at the same time.   Not exactly the same.   And not part of bidens original plan which I was commenting on.

i don't care if you condescendingly give me a "partially correct"

you said that they are NOt giving shots
NOT that volunteers were not giving shots
NOT that biden's original plan was that they wouldn't give shots
aren't those goalposts getting heavy for your scrawny body?

Flapp_Jackson

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5751 on: July 15, 2021, 03:56:06 PM »
In all my public schools, never were we given a shot.

In my entire elementary school "career", the only thing we ever did in school close to vaccinations was a TB test.  A health department worker had the kids in a class walk by her in a line.  She administered the test, and then handed out info sheets for parents.  After the 2-3 day incubation period, the teacher walked around and checked the injections.  If any showed potentially positive, those kids parents got a letter to have the kid tested again at the health department.  If the kid was absent the day the tests were "read", they also got letters to have the test done again unless they had the test inspected by a healthcare professional the day it was supposed to be.

All actual immunizations were done at the county health department, a doctor's office, or the hospital.  Schools would have required verified consent forms signed by parents to do in-school shots.  Never happened.

Once the risk of adverse reactions was taken into account, in-school mass immunizations just made zero sense.

In the Air Force, I remember going to a large briefing for our division, and the shot clinic staff was there with flu shots.  Each attendee had to stop at that table and receive the annual flu shot.  That, even though we were already required to get a shot on our own -- which I rarely did.  That has to be the only "mass" immunization I remember. 

That doesn't count the people at the transportation center waiting to fly out to Saudi Arabia.  Medical staff reviewed our shot records and gave us whatever we were lacking before departure. I seem to remember getting a tetanus shot once in line.  Imagine the poor folks who showed up without their shot records.  They were given everything required for the region we were heading to.   I'm sure a 23 hour ride on a C-141 facing the rear of the plane was much different while also dealing with 4-5 vaccinations injected just before leaving.  :shake: 

In both cases, we were required to remain in the area for half an hour in case we needed medical assistance.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Flapp_Jackson

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5752 on: July 15, 2021, 03:57:33 PM »
And those are the ones reported.


Gonna start goalpost moving company. Gonna make buku dollahs off omni.


Nah.  He's so broke, he can't even pay attention!   :geekdanc:
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

changemyoil66

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5753 on: July 15, 2021, 04:02:58 PM »
Volunteers are not giving shots.  But you are partially correct the shots are now apparently in some locations given at the same time.   Not exactly the same.   And not part of bidens original plan which I was commenting on.
Sarcasm?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

omnigun

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5754 on: July 15, 2021, 05:11:29 PM »
Sarcasm?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

nope try again

omnigun

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5755 on: July 15, 2021, 05:12:12 PM »
i don't care if you condescendingly give me a "partially correct"

you said that they are NOt giving shots
NOT that volunteers were not giving shots
NOT that biden's original plan was that they wouldn't give shots
aren't those goalposts getting heavy for your scrawny body?

Okay in that context you are correct I am wrong.  I was not aware they changed the original plan.

Flapp_Jackson

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5756 on: July 15, 2021, 05:13:09 PM »
Sarcasm?

You're basically asking a kid who wants to keep his 3.7 GPA to grade his own paper.

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Flapp_Jackson

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5757 on: July 15, 2021, 05:15:11 PM »
Okay in that context you are correct I am wrong.  I was not aware they changed the original plan.

Nor did you bother to verify what you believed before arguing.

So many unnecessary bytes could be saved if you bothered to fact check yourself before lecturing and arguing.

#NotSarcasm
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Flapp_Jackson

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5758 on: July 15, 2021, 05:17:13 PM »
Okay in that context you are correct I am wrong.  I was not aware they changed the original plan.

Nope.  In ANY context, you are still wrong.

Any admission or apology that includes a qualification is not an actual admission or apology.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

macsak

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5759 on: July 15, 2021, 07:10:45 PM »
Okay in that context you are correct I am wrong.  I was not aware they changed the original plan.

"i am sorry you proved to be correct, but only in that context when i was wrong for one of the very few times in my life. i was not aware they changed the plan, despite the fact that you posted the evidence 3 times in the last 4 pages, so i continued to argue i was not wrong. comon man"