Black Rifle Coffee cancelled? (Read 15717 times)

hvybarrels

Black Rifle Coffee cancelled?
« on: November 28, 2020, 01:12:54 AM »
Such a confusing situation. I would rarely call for a company to be cancelled (unless they were hurting people) but conservatives are very angry at the moment and rightfully so because we have the entire establishment against us at the moment. It looks BRC made an unskillful attempt to handle a small PR gaffe of one of their distributors which then snowballed into a giant fustercluck. Then someone pulled up a political donation page and found out one of the owners contributed to the Obama campaign. More unskillful attempts to control things followed and now the backlash is fairly significant. It would be a shame for those vets they support to lose their jobs because the management bungled a crisis. Nobody wins here. On the other hand it looks like a hard line has been drawn in the sand and companies that market to the 2a community are going to have to be careful going forward. Cancel culture is not new to conservatives (big tech, yeti, etc) but for better or worse it looks to be picking up steam.

“A Communist system can be recognized by the fact that it spares the criminals and criminalizes the political opponent.”   -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

omnigun

Re: Black Rifle Coffee cancelled?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2020, 06:32:38 AM »
Cancel culture is stupid.  I guess Republicans are not immune.  It was mostly a stupid democrat thing. 

This is everything wrong with politics.   I support this company i see nothing wrong with trying to gets wins from both sides.   Being neutral is great.   

Not sure on all the hate.  Obama was a decent president. It's not like he banned all the guns.  We will never bridge the divide and stop making 2a a taking point if we keep this up.   Looks like he donated to Gabbert a less liberal Democrat. The exact type of democrats we want and the direction that party should go.  That's a good thing folks. Just like people should donate to the less "conservative" candidates not not the far right.   Let's bring back the middle. 
« Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 06:42:38 AM by omnigun »

Brystont1

Re: Black Rifle Coffee cancelled?
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2020, 06:58:57 AM »
Cancel culture is stupid.  I guess Republicans are not immune.  It was mostly a stupid democrat thing. 

This is everything wrong with politics.   I support this company i see nothing wrong with trying to gets wins from both sides.   Being neutral is great.   

Not sure on all the hate.  Obama was a decent president. It's not like he banned all the guns.  We will never bridge the divide and stop making 2a a taking point if we keep this up.   Looks like he donated to Gabbert a less liberal Democrat. The exact type of democrats we want and the direction that party should go.  That's a good thing folks. Just like people should donate to the less "conservative" candidates not not the far right.   Let's bring back the middle.

I get the feeling that you keep forgetting (or trolling) that this is a 2A page dude. Anybody’s who is anti gun gets nailed on this board. Black rifle coffee decided to donate to anti gun organizations (act blue or something) and anti gun candidates Obama and Tulsi. Stop acting like you don’t know what’s wrong and playing stupid. Tulsi is anti gun and your so full of shit about Obama. Yes he didn’t outright ban anything, He didn’t have the senate buddy. This was when the “idea that dems or anyone want to come after your guns is nonsense.” Go watch that video and then come back here and tell me he wasn’t full of shit for saying that.

I’m really done with you dude. I thought you brought some interesting perspectives but your just unbearable to engage with at this point.

macsak

Re: Black Rifle Coffee cancelled?
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2020, 07:05:03 AM »
Cancel culture is stupid.  I guess Republicans are not immune.  It was mostly a stupid democrat thing. 

This is everything wrong with politics.   I support this company i see nothing wrong with trying to gets wins from both sides.   Being neutral is great.   

Not sure on all the hate.  Obama was a decent president. It's not like he banned all the guns.  We will never bridge the divide and stop making 2a a taking point if we keep this up.   Looks like he donated to Gabbert a less liberal Democrat. The exact type of democrats we want and the direction that party should go.  That's a good thing folks. Just like people should donate to the less "conservative" candidates not not the far right.   Let's bring back the middle.

wow
you make like it's no longer mostly a stupid democrat thing
SMH

macsak

Re: Black Rifle Coffee cancelled?
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2020, 07:05:52 AM »
I get the feeling that you keep forgetting (or trolling) that this is a 2A page dude. Anybody’s who is anti gun gets nailed on this board. Black rifle coffee decided to donate to anti gun organizations (act blue or something) and anti gun candidates Obama and Tulsi. Stop acting like you don’t know what’s wrong and playing stupid. Tulsi is anti gun and your so full of shit about Obama. Yes he didn’t outright ban anything, He didn’t have the senate buddy. This was when the “idea that dems or anyone want to come after your guns is nonsense.” Go watch that video and then come back here and tell me he wasn’t full of shit for saying that.

I’m really done with you dude. I thought you brought some interesting perspectives but your just unbearable to engage with at this point.

he's not playing...

macsak

Re: Black Rifle Coffee cancelled?
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2020, 07:07:35 AM »
Cancel culture is stupid.  I guess Republicans are not immune.  It was mostly a stupid democrat thing. 

This is everything wrong with politics.   I support this company i see nothing wrong with trying to gets wins from both sides.   Being neutral is great.   

Not sure on all the hate.  Obama was a decent president. It's not like he banned all the guns.  We will never bridge the divide and stop making 2a a taking point if we keep this up.   Looks like he donated to Gabbert a less liberal Democrat. The exact type of democrats we want and the direction that party should go.  That's a good thing folks. Just like people should donate to the less "conservative" candidates not not the far right.   Let's bring back the middle.

anti-gun cult members who side with assad?
that's who we should support?
please, tell me more of your great ideas...

ren

Re: Black Rifle Coffee cancelled?
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2020, 08:02:33 AM »
Cancel culture is stupid.  I guess Republicans are not immune.  It was mostly a stupid democrat thing. 

This is everything wrong with politics.   I support this company i see nothing wrong with trying to gets wins from both sides.   Being neutral is great.   

Not sure on all the hate.  Obama was a decent president. It's not like he banned all the guns.  We will never bridge the divide and stop making 2a a taking point if we keep this up.   Looks like he donated to Gabbert a less liberal Democrat. The exact type of democrats we want and the direction that party should go.  That's a good thing folks. Just like people should donate to the less "conservative" candidates not not the far right.   Let's bring back the middle.

Post on a forum called 2aHawaii and say that the 2A is NOT a talking point? You are dumb. You telling US that's a "good thing folks"?
Deeds Not Words

omnigun

Re: Black Rifle Coffee cancelled?
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2020, 09:23:52 AM »
I get the feeling that you keep forgetting (or trolling) that this is a 2A page dude. Anybody’s who is anti gun gets nailed on this board. Black rifle coffee decided to donate to anti gun organizations (act blue or something) and anti gun candidates Obama and Tulsi. Stop acting like you don’t know what’s wrong and playing stupid. Tulsi is anti gun and your so full of shit about Obama. Yes he didn’t outright ban anything, He didn’t have the senate buddy. This was when the “idea that dems or anyone want to come after your guns is nonsense.” Go watch that video and then come back here and tell me he wasn’t full of shit for saying that.

I’m really done with you dude. I thought you brought some interesting perspectives but your just unbearable to engage with at this point.

Ok I finished the whole video.  My original comment was based on Google.  Didn't know he donated to anti 2a.  It's a bit confusing this whole story.  Act blue appears to just be a donation farm for democrats not particularly anti 2a.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ActBlue

Also Obama had control in the beginning.  I wasn't aware Tulsi was so anti 2a. She seemed like a less liberal Democrat. 

https://www.ammoland.com/2019/04/tulsi-is-terrible-but-redeemable-on-the-second-amendment/#axzz6f7RuKDkN

In the end I just wanted to come off as let's not hop on the bandwagon of cancel culture and think this out.  It might not be as bad as it seems.   I guess I did that incorrectly.   My bad.

If you go full conspiracy maybe they were trying to get in with the democrats to promote 2a.  I'm just saying let's not rush to cancel them.   Don't be a liberal. 
« Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 09:29:01 AM by omnigun »

omnigun

Re: Black Rifle Coffee cancelled?
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2020, 09:26:11 AM »
Post on a forum called 2aHawaii and say that the 2A is NOT a talking point? You are dumb. You telling US that's a "good thing folks"?

I'm saying we got to figure out how to make 2a not an political issue and have democrats and Republicans support it.   It's just one of my "dream" goals. Along with abortion and civil/drug support to not be a party issue. 

omnigun

Re: Black Rifle Coffee cancelled?
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2020, 09:27:19 AM »
wow
you make like it's no longer mostly a stupid democrat thing
SMH

If Republicans start doing it.  More and more it won't only be a stupid democrat thing anymore.  It's that a hard concept to understand?

macsak

Re: Black Rifle Coffee cancelled?
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2020, 09:27:52 AM »
Ok I finished the whole video.  My original comment was based on Google.  Didn't know he donated to anti 2a.  It's a bit confusing this whole story.  Act blue appears to just be a donation farm for democrats not particularly anti 2a.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ActBlue

Also Obama had control in the beginning.  I wasn't aware Tulsi was so anti 2a. She seemed like a less liberal Democrat. 

https://www.ammoland.com/2019/04/tulsi-is-terrible-but-redeemable-on-the-second-amendment/#axzz6f7RuKDkN

In the end I just wanted to come off as let's not hop on the bandwagon of cancel culture and think this out.  It might not be as bad as it seems.   I guess I did that incorrectly.   My bad.

adults do not talk like this
they own up and apologize, not minimize...

macsak

Re: Black Rifle Coffee cancelled?
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2020, 09:28:44 AM »
If Republicans start doing it.  More and more it won't only be a stupid democrat thing anymore.  It's that a hard concept to understand?

that's not what you said
is that a hard concept to understand?

macsak

Re: Black Rifle Coffee cancelled?
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2020, 09:30:29 AM »
Ok I finished the whole video.  My original comment was based on Google.  Didn't know he donated to anti 2a.  It's a bit confusing this whole story.  Act blue appears to just be a donation farm for democrats not particularly anti 2a.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ActBlue

Also Obama had control in the beginning.  I wasn't aware Tulsi was so anti 2a. She seemed like a less liberal Democrat. 

https://www.ammoland.com/2019/04/tulsi-is-terrible-but-redeemable-on-the-second-amendment/#axzz6f7RuKDkN

In the end I just wanted to come off as let's not hop on the bandwagon of cancel culture and think this out.  It might not be as bad as it seems.   I guess I did that incorrectly.   My bad.

If you go full conspiracy maybe they were trying to get in with the democrats to promote 2a.  I'm just saying let's not rush to cancel them.   Don't be a liberal.

perhaps you should actually study an issue before opening your mouth
things would be a lot easier for you in life...

macsak

Re: Black Rifle Coffee cancelled?
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2020, 09:31:27 AM »
Ok I finished the whole video.  My original comment was based on Google.  Didn't know he donated to anti 2a.  It's a bit confusing this whole story.  Act blue appears to just be a donation farm for democrats not particularly anti 2a.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ActBlue

Also Obama had control in the beginning.  I wasn't aware Tulsi was so anti 2a. She seemed like a less liberal Democrat. 

https://www.ammoland.com/2019/04/tulsi-is-terrible-but-redeemable-on-the-second-amendment/#axzz6f7RuKDkN

In the end I just wanted to come off as let's not hop on the bandwagon of cancel culture and think this out.  It might not be as bad as it seems.   I guess I did that incorrectly.   My bad.

If you go full conspiracy maybe they were trying to get in with the democrats to promote 2a.  I'm just saying let's not rush to cancel them.   Don't be a liberal.

tulsi has been discussed numerous times on this forum...

omnigun

Re: Black Rifle Coffee cancelled?
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2020, 09:35:17 AM »
that's not what you said
is that a hard concept to understand?

That is what I said.  If it's no longer just a Democrat thing.... if Republicans do it also...

omnigun

Re: Black Rifle Coffee cancelled?
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2020, 09:35:38 AM »
tulsi has been discussed numerous times on this forum...

I haven't seen any recently i took a break from this forum before

omnigun

Re: Black Rifle Coffee cancelled?
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2020, 09:36:21 AM »
adults do not talk like this
they own up and apologize, not minimize...

I literally said it was my mistake and my bad? 

omnigun

Re: Black Rifle Coffee cancelled?
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2020, 09:39:56 AM »
perhaps you should actually study an issue before opening your mouth
things would be a lot easier for you in life...

True. It was the morning before I got out to drive.  I regret it.  But I don't appear to be wrong.  As my follow up post shows.  He donated to a Democrat group. Not specifically anti 2a.

Still think Obama was a fine president.   I may have been a bit wrong on Tulsi.  I thought she was more moderate of a Democrat.

Ok I finished the whole video.  My original comment was based on Google.  Didn't know he donated to anti 2a.  It's a bit confusing this whole story.  Act blue appears to just be a donation farm for democrats not particularly anti 2a.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ActBlue

Also Obama had control in the beginning.  I wasn't aware Tulsi was so anti 2a. She seemed like a less liberal Democrat. 

https://www.ammoland.com/2019/04/tulsi-is-terrible-but-redeemable-on-the-second-amendment/#axzz6f7RuKDkN

In the end I just wanted to come off as let's not hop on the bandwagon of cancel culture and think this out.  It might not be as bad as it seems.   I guess I did that incorrectly.   My bad.

If you go full conspiracy maybe they were trying to get in with the democrats to promote 2a.  I'm just saying let's not rush to cancel them.   Don't be a liberal. 

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Black Rifle Coffee cancelled?
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2020, 09:48:52 AM »
Obama was NOT a good President, and the only thing that kept him from enacting more gun control was the fact that his party lost control of the House after 2 years, and the Senate right after.

He used pure emotional appeals to push his gun control agenda.  After Sandy Hook, he said, "If we can't get an assault weapons ban after something like this, then we'll never get it."

That tells you he had an agenda, not a solution -- just like everyone pushing gun control.

Just because he FAILED does not mean he wasn't pushing to erode our rights more than he did.  With every mass shooting, he made comments about having more laws passed.  He enacted executive orders when Congress refused to act on his agenda. 

He ran on the message of ushering in "fundamental change" for the country.  You can't love the US and believe in the Constitution while simultaneously calling for the foundation of what makes us great to "change".  His wife after Obama was elected, "...for the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country..."  This couple has no love for the US, the Constitution, or your rights.  Period.




And Joe Biden?  Just as bad as Obama, if not worse:

Quote
“The 1994 assault weapons and high-capacity magazines bans worked,” wrote Biden,
who currently leads the field, in a New York Times op-ed last weekend. “And if I’m elected
president, we’re going to pass them again—and this time, we’ll make them even stronger.”

https://www.gq.com/story/modern-assault-weapons-ban

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

macsak

Re: Black Rifle Coffee cancelled?
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2020, 10:07:39 AM »
I literally said it was my mistake and my bad?

no, you didn't
you said "i guess i did that incorrectly"
and "my bad" is not an adult thing to say...