2a Friendly or Anti Companies (Read 3184 times)

drck1000

2a Friendly or Anti Companies
« on: January 08, 2021, 10:11:51 AM »
What are some 2a friendly or anti companies that you patronize or avoid?

I've been seeing a lot more companies be more vocal with their view online.  A few that I've been a customer for years.  My money talks and will walk in a heartbeat.

Some companies catch flak along the way for some leans, but some are blatantly anti 2a.  Trying to keep this mostly based on 2a and gear quality, not really on politics.  Though I understand that may be difficult to keep separate. 

Mdotweber

Re: 2a Friendly or Anti Companies
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2021, 10:53:27 AM »
This ones hard because even 2a freindly companies hold opinions that may be considered anti by some, it depends on your indvidual interpretation of the 2nd. By the standard explained above there are gun companies that are anti 2A to some. I can tell you this for sure the anti 2a list is alot longer  :(

Ill start
ANTI:
https://concealednation.org/2018/04/report-here-are-54-anti-gun-companies-that-dont-deserve-your-business/

"Dont forget, incoming fire has the right of way"-Clint Smith?

aletheuo137

Re: 2a Friendly or Anti Companies
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2021, 11:26:50 AM »
What are some 2a friendly or anti companies that you patronize or avoid?

I've been seeing a lot more companies be more vocal with their view online.  A few that I've been a customer for years.  My money talks and will walk in a heartbeat.

Some companies catch flak along the way for some leans, but some are blatantly anti 2a.  Trying to keep this mostly based on 2a and gear quality, not really on politics.  Though I understand that may be difficult to keep separate.
I switched to Patriot Mobile and try to by mostly USA products. Voting with my dollars as much as possible.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

hvybarrels

Re: 2a Friendly or Anti Companies
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2021, 06:51:24 PM »
Great list thanks for sharing
“A Communist system can be recognized by the fact that it spares the criminals and criminalizes the political opponent.”   -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

ren

Re: 2a Friendly or Anti Companies
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2021, 07:53:29 PM »
what about MySpace?
Deeds Not Words

Wchiro

Re: 2a Friendly or Anti Companies
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2021, 01:05:53 PM »
ANTI:

AARP

Black Rifle Coffee (in my view)

Dick's Sporting Goods

drck1000

Re: 2a Friendly or Anti Companies
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2021, 01:10:17 PM »
This ones hard because even 2a freindly companies hold opinions that may be considered anti by some, it depends on your indvidual interpretation of the 2nd. By the standard explained above there are gun companies that are anti 2A to some. I can tell you this for sure the anti 2a list is alot longer  :(

Ill start
ANTI:
https://concealednation.org/2018/04/report-here-are-54-anti-gun-companies-that-dont-deserve-your-business/
Yeah, I’m not one of those hardliner type. I am more just curious on companies that are really anti 2a. Been seeing a bunch of companies being more “active” with outward with their positions on politics, which I hate. For this thread, focusing on pro/con 2a.

drck1000

Re: 2a Friendly or Anti Companies
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2021, 01:11:06 PM »
ANTI:

AARP

Black Rifle Coffee (in my view)

Dick's Sporting Goods
BRCC is one I am aware of from recent things.

Dick’s as well, but not like I shop there.

Flapp_Jackson

Re: 2a Friendly or Anti Companies
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2021, 01:23:37 PM »
PayPal is anti, unless you LIE in order to get the transaction accepted.  That decision waives any fraud protection PayPal offers customers.

Scammers love PayPal, since the chances of having the money recovered for a firearm purchase is zero.

Asking PayPal to help recover funds stolen for a firearm sale is like asking the cops to help you recover your stolen kilo of heroine.

Never use PayPal for transactions that are expressly against their terms of service unless the other party is a friend or relative, no matter how much "proof" they provide of their (fake) identity. 
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

drck1000

Re: 2a Friendly or Anti Companies
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2021, 01:37:47 PM »
PayPal is anti, unless you LIE in order to get the transaction accepted.  That decision waives any fraud protection PayPal offers customers.

Scammers love PayPal, since the chances of having the money recovered for a firearm purchase is zero.

Asking PayPal to help recover funds stolen for a firearm sale is like asking the cops to help you recover your stolen kilo of heroine.

Never use PayPal for transactions that are expressly against their terms of service unless the other party is a friend or relative, no matter how much "proof" they provide of their (fake) identity.
Yeah, dem too. Lots of banks as well.

I’ve been using Venmo instead of PayPal for a while. Not sure how Venmo is, but seems like many firearms groups/people use it.

omnigun

Re: 2a Friendly or Anti Companies
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2021, 02:09:09 PM »
Yeah, dem too. Lots of banks as well.

I’ve been using Venmo instead of PayPal for a while. Not sure how Venmo is, but seems like many firearms groups/people use it.

They are the same company.   Just an FYI

drck1000

Re: 2a Friendly or Anti Companies
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2021, 02:18:46 PM »
They are the same company.   Just an FYI
https://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/072815/paypal-vs-venmo-function-versus-fun.asp

I was aware of that. Subsidiary. Venmo remains more gun stuff friendly, so that’s on consideration. It’s not like I use Venmo that much either way.