They've been screaming for impeachment since before Trump took office..
Everything Trump's done to try and get something good accomplished for the nation was being demonized as "worse than Watergate!!"
For any Democrat to say they are reluctant to impeach Trump makes my eyes roll so far up I can see behind me.
I've stopped listening to anything Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff and Nadler have to say. After the last impeachment and all the histrionics and lies they told, another impeachment less than 2 weeks from the end of his term only does one thing -- it gives the Dems carte blanch to erase every good thing Trump did for us the last four years. If Trump did it, it must be repealed and expunged from memory, because Orange Man was impeached from office.
It could also be an attempt to stain Trump's image even further so his businesses are not as lucrative in the future, thereby keeping any future self-funded Trumps from entering politics.
I really don't see President Trump running in 2024. I do, however, foresee a Don Jr., or maybe an Ivanka, candidacy.
I'll be happy if we can keep ALL the Clintons away from office from now until eternity.
Impeachment will do more to further divide the nation than anything the Congress could do. They KNOW they don't have the votes to impeach, because the charges are ridiculous -- again. Name a law that Trump broke? Inciting insurrection? LOL!! There's NO evidence of that -- only a mischaracterization of his words.
BTW, insurrection means to overthrow the government. I've never heard of a sitting President trying to overthrow the government he leads, even if he's a lame duck. He has a legal right to challenge the election results -- it's in the Constitution.
If you think impeachment is a good thing, then you weren't paying attention the last four years. Your TDS is showing.