SJW Mayor Allowed "THE CHAZ", Now Claims He's Not Responsible (Read 2027 times)

macsak

SJW Mayor Allowed "THE CHAZ", Now Claims He's Not Responsible
« on: January 17, 2021, 07:21:50 PM »

msp3

Re: SJW Mayor Allowed "THE CHAZ", Now Claims He's Not Responsible
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2021, 09:54:37 PM »
Local residents and property owners should be suing their crooked mayor and city government to hell and back, for starters

QUIETShooter

Re: SJW Mayor Allowed "THE CHAZ", Now Claims He's Not Responsible
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2021, 05:18:16 AM »
Well, all I can say is supposedly ( ::)) the majority of Americans voted for this left wing ideology and tolerance for political violence with no regard for innocent homeowners and bussiness owners who lost revenue and property damage.

To these Americans I say, you made your bed now you f*ckn sleep in it.  Enjoy.  Hope these f*ckn left wing wackos visit your hometown soon.

Be ready.  I am.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 05:53:36 AM by QUIETShooter »
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

changemyoil66

Re: SJW Mayor Allowed "THE CHAZ", Now Claims He's Not Responsible
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2021, 08:29:37 AM »
Well, all I can say is supposedly ( ::)) the majority of Americans voted for this left wing ideology and tolerance for political violence with no regard for innocent homeowners and bussiness owners who lost revenue and property damage.

To these Americans I say, you made your bed now you f*ckn sleep in it.  Enjoy.  Hope these f*ckn left wing wackos visit your hometown soon.

Be ready.  I am.
I hope this changed their voting

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

groveler

Re: SJW Mayor Allowed "THE CHAZ", Now Claims He's Not Responsible
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2021, 08:30:08 AM »
Well, all I can say is supposedly ( ::)) the majority of Americans voted for this left wing ideology and tolerance for political violence with no regard for innocent homeowners and bussiness owners who lost revenue and property damage.

To these Americans I say, you made your bed now you f*ckn sleep in it.  Enjoy.  Hope these f*ckn left wing wackos visit your hometown soon.

Be ready.  I am.
"To these Americans I say, you made your bed now you f*ckn sleep in it".
I disagree. I don't consider Democrats to be Americans.
Americans say God, family, and country.
Democrats say Party, myself, and you know the thing.
Democrats need to sleep in their filth.
Americans do not need to suffer with them.
If we are wise we'll just stand aside and watch them destroy
their cities and their wealth.



changemyoil66

Re: SJW Mayor Allowed "THE CHAZ", Now Claims He's Not Responsible
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2021, 10:30:18 AM »
"To these Americans I say, you made your bed now you f*ckn sleep in it".
I disagree. I don't consider Democrats to be Americans.
Americans say God, family, and country.
Democrats say Party, myself, and you know the thing.
Democrats need to sleep in their filth.
Americans do not need to suffer with them.
If we are wise we'll just stand aside and watch them destroy
their cities and their wealth.
Also collateral damage, us like here.

But i get the saying. Majority voted blue, so they screwed themselves.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ren

Re: SJW Mayor Allowed "THE CHAZ", Now Claims He's Not Responsible
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2021, 03:10:01 PM »
douche
Deeds Not Words