The US is on the bottom end of polution. Why dont all these climate change barkers talk more about and to the countries that are on the high pollution end? Like china, vietnam, india, cambodia,etc...
Cause theyre idiots.
That's an underlying cause. The real reason is they only know what Liberal teachers and the media teach them.
I had a CC discussion with one of my bosses in CA on a conference call before the others dialed in. After I obviously had more facts than he did on my side, he wound up saying the normal emotional plea they all say: "Yes. The science MIGHT be wrong. But what if it's NOT? Shouldn't we err on the side of caution?"
Luckily someone else connected. All I said was, "Then the benefit won't be worth the damage it'll cause to economies all around the world, especially the US who already does more for lower emissions than any other country."
It's far easier to fool someone than to convince them they've been fooled.
The "err on the side of caution" was stolen from Christians. "Yes, we can't prove there is a God, but what if you're wrong?"