National Pig Day-(Monday 3/1/21) (Read 4022 times)

oldfart

National Pig Day-(Monday 3/1/21)
« on: February 26, 2021, 01:24:48 PM »


I'm celebrating
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

dinner menu is forthcoming
What, Me Worry?

changemyoil66

Re: National Pig Day-(Monday 3/1/21)
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2021, 01:25:59 PM »
Not a fan of pork chops or ribs. But bacon on the other hand is my kryptonite.

Flapp_Jackson

Re: National Pig Day-(Monday 3/1/21)
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2021, 01:28:13 PM »
Before I clicked, I was expecting to see police uniforms.

My bad!   :rofl:


Pork -- the other white meat!   :thumbsup:
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

aletheuo137

Re: National Pig Day-(Monday 3/1/21)
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2021, 03:49:59 PM »


I'm celebrating
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

dinner menu is forthcoming
Me too!

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

mrgaf

Re: National Pig Day-(Monday 3/1/21)
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2021, 04:43:59 PM »
Had me worried there for a bit...thought we were going to honor HPD....😬
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

omnigun

Re: National Pig Day-(Monday 3/1/21)
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2021, 07:13:43 PM »
Is anyone here pro police and government or am I the only one

macsak

Re: National Pig Day-(Monday 3/1/21)
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2021, 07:16:45 PM »
Is anyone here pro police and government or am I the only one

if you belive you are the only one, you are the only one
you only belive what you want to belive...

changemyoil66

Re: National Pig Day-(Monday 3/1/21)
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2021, 09:36:08 PM »
Only guy who actually has hot chicks wanting to bone within 1 mile. Everyone else doesnt get them.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Flapp_Jackson

Re: National Pig Day-(Monday 3/1/21)
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2021, 11:09:44 PM »
Is anyone here pro police and government or am I the only one

That's an overly broad question.

The Constitution was written as a mechanism to limit government.  Having government run every aspect of everyones' lives was what the founders had just fought a bloody war to get out from under.

You can be pro-limited-government as opposed to being pro-government-running-everything without being labeled anti-government.

Pigeon-holing people according to the labels you decide on?  Very Liberal way to think.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Inspector

Re: National Pig Day-(Monday 3/1/21)
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2021, 03:31:46 AM »
Before I clicked, I was expecting to see police uniforms.

My bad!   :rofl:


Pork -- the other white meat!   :thumbsup:
I knew it was national pig day. So I expected a pic of a pig. But I really thought he was going to take a shot at me...  :rofl:

Haole’s, the other white meat!  :rofl:
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

aletheuo137

Re: National Pig Day-(Monday 3/1/21)
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2021, 06:57:22 AM »
No practice, that's why no shot.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Inspector

Re: National Pig Day-(Monday 3/1/21)
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2021, 07:17:26 AM »
No practice, that's why no shot.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Me and OF go back a long way. As much as I think he would like to take a literal shot at me, I just figured he would throw some sort of insult at me.
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

oldfart

Re: National Pig Day-(Monday 3/1/21)
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2021, 07:21:50 AM »
I knew it was national pig day. So I expected a pic of a pig. But I really thought he was going to take a shot at me...  :rofl:

Haole’s, the other white meat!  :rofl:
================
I won't in-salt you or poke fun at you.
We are old pen-pals.
Haven't you loined anything?
Thank the Lard above that you have friends like me.
What, Me Worry?

Flapp_Jackson

Re: National Pig Day-(Monday 3/1/21)
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2021, 01:12:41 PM »
================
I won't in-salt you or poke fun at you.
We are old pen-pals.
Haven't you loined anything?
Thank the Lard above that you have friends like me.

I hope you're just porking fun at Inspector.  (Yeah, you missed that one!   :rofl:)
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

aletheuo137

Re: National Pig Day-(Monday 3/1/21)
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2021, 01:28:29 PM »


Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Inspector

Re: National Pig Day-(Monday 3/1/21)
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2021, 02:35:08 PM »
In honor National Pig Day, I ate enchiladas with pork in them tonight. With lots of green sauce. Rice, beans and chips and salsa.

We have some of the best Mexican Restaurants out here!!!
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

oldfart

Re: National Pig Day-(Monday 3/1/21)
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2021, 03:27:02 PM »
I hope you're just porking fun at Inspector.  (Yeah, you missed that one!   :rofl:)
.....
This forum is like buying a "pig in a poke".
Ya never nose what might come up.
I swill slop making bad pig jokes now.
What, Me Worry?

Flapp_Jackson

Re: National Pig Day-(Monday 3/1/21)
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2021, 03:32:37 PM »
.....
This forum is like buying a "pig in a poke".
Ya never nose what might come up.
I swill slop making bad pig jokes now.

Are there good pig jokes?

Ned Beatty was unavailable for comment.   :rofl:
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

robtmc

Re: National Pig Day-(Monday 3/1/21)
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2021, 03:35:34 PM »
Before I clicked, I was expecting to see police uniforms.
I was afraid it would be about fat chicks.

Flapp_Jackson

Re: National Pig Day-(Monday 3/1/21)
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2021, 03:40:51 PM »
I was afraid it would be about fat chicks.

It is -- indirectly.

You are what you eat!

 :geekdanc: :rofl:
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw