Glock VS 1911 Video - Unbiased (Read 6812 times)

Inspector

Glock VS 1911 Video - Unbiased
« on: March 01, 2021, 02:32:23 PM »
Glock VS 1911 - Unbiased

SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

stangzilla

Re: Glock VS 1911 Video - Unbiased
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2021, 03:53:37 PM »
Glock VS 1911 - Unbiased



i dont even have to watch it.  i know that 1911 wins!!! :geekdanc:

ren

Re: Glock VS 1911 Video - Unbiased
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2021, 04:17:55 PM »
Glock is not green tech...mostly based on oil / petro...bad for climate change. That why 1911 all the way! :thumbsup:
Deeds Not Words

stangzilla

Re: Glock VS 1911 Video - Unbiased
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2021, 04:50:26 PM »
they all fall to 45 hardball  :geekdanc:

ren

Re: Glock VS 1911 Video - Unbiased
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2021, 06:35:00 PM »
Glock is Australian??? @ 1:04 ahh OK @ ending  :rofl:
Deeds Not Words

drck1000

Re: Glock VS 1911 Video - Unbiased
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2021, 06:58:43 PM »
“Yeah! Like a champ!”  :rofl:

Inspector

Re: Glock VS 1911 Video - Unbiased
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2021, 12:30:57 AM »
UNBIASED!
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

changemyoil66

Re: Glock VS 1911 Video - Unbiased
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2021, 09:28:14 AM »
Enter HK =P

drck1000

Re: Glock VS 1911 Video - Unbiased
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2021, 09:42:43 AM »
Enter HK =P
You HAD to go there. . .  ???

 :rofl:

"HK fangurls unite!"  #whereisnotarealdoctor

oldfart

Re: Glock VS 1911 Video - Unbiased
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2021, 11:45:52 AM »
 :rofl:
What, Me Worry?

stangzilla

Re: Glock VS 1911 Video - Unbiased
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2021, 12:10:39 PM »


 ;)

Inspector

Re: Glock VS 1911 Video - Unbiased
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2021, 12:12:26 PM »
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

stangzilla

Re: Glock VS 1911 Video - Unbiased
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2021, 12:15:14 PM »
Didn’t you just buy a Glock?  :rofl:

yup.   :thumbsup:

stangzilla

Re: Glock VS 1911 Video - Unbiased
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2021, 12:17:19 PM »
Didn’t you just buy a Glock?  :rofl:

but i have 4 1911's, so the balance scale is still in the 1911 side.   :shaka:

Inspector

Re: Glock VS 1911 Video - Unbiased
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2021, 12:20:34 PM »
yup.   :thumbsup:
I actually like my Glock. I have replaced almost every part on it. Finally got it the way I want it, and now I don’t shoot it except to test ammo.

But I like my Sig even better. My Sig’s gonna look nice in that leather holster from Simply Rugged. I wish I could have been able to afford some fancy tooling or elephant hide.  :thumbsup:
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

Inspector

Re: Glock VS 1911 Video - Unbiased
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2021, 12:22:47 PM »
but i have 4 1911's, so the balance scale is still in the 1911 side.   :shaka:
I need to get a 1911 someday. How many of those are Ruger’s?  :rofl:
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

ren

Re: Glock VS 1911 Video - Unbiased
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2021, 12:23:03 PM »
I don't hear about 1911s in rap songs but I hear a lot of Glocks. So are 1911s waycist?
Deeds Not Words

Inspector

Re: Glock VS 1911 Video - Unbiased
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2021, 12:24:18 PM »
I don't hear about 1911s in rap songs but I hear a lot of Glocks. So are 1911s waycist?
Only the stainless steel ones are.  :rofl:
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

stangzilla

Re: Glock VS 1911 Video - Unbiased
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2021, 12:26:47 PM »
I need to get a 1911 someday. How many of those are Ruger’s?  :rofl:

just 1 is a Ruger.  the rest are Springfield.

stangzilla

Re: Glock VS 1911 Video - Unbiased
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2021, 12:30:19 PM »
Only the stainless steel ones are.  :rofl:

i have both stainless and black/blued finish
i'm equal opportunity
no waysist here   :thumbsup: