Border Surge: 100+ COVID Carriers Released -- "We'll handle it ... God willing!" (Read 6278 times)

Flapp_Jackson

Record 117K unaccompanied children expected at the border this year.

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

omnigun

Send them all home.  We need a DMZ then they can't cross over illegally.

robtmc

Flapp_Jackson

Send them all home.  We need a DMZ then they can't cross over illegally.

You're half right.

We should have already built the wall and stopped illegal entry.  Only then can we control who we allow to enter and stay, who gets their asylum applications processed, etc.

Until we can control who enters, no immigration policies can be enforced/controlled/properly implemented.

Imagine expecting sporting event attendees to present a ticket for entry without a fence around the stadium.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

changemyoil66

So some have a Biden shirt sayiing to let them in. I wonder who made those shirts. Probably the same person who made the that Mayors shirt in Puerto Rico during a hurricane and knee deep water, and no power.

QUIETShooter

Lots of common sense being thrown out the window lately.

biden is only doing what appeases the ones who pulls his strings.

Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

RSN172

Lots of common sense being thrown out the window lately.

biden is only doing what appeases the ones who pulls his strings.
No be too hard on Unko Joe. He old. He kupuna.
Happily living in Puna

QUIETShooter

No be too hard on Unko Joe. He old. He kupuna.

I know.  I not as old as him but if he like I willing to go meet him behind the gym, lol!! ;D
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

groveler

I know.  I not as old as him but if he like I willing to go meet him behind the gym, lol!! ;D
I'm old enough to be Kapuna.  When it comes to Democrats
I'm a Mano and I am hungry!
No quarter, no pity, and no Democrat Tyranny.

Flapp_Jackson

Virtual President Kamala Harris is AWOL.  She was put in charge of the border crisis a week ago according to Resident Biden.

So far, no press conferences, no visits to the border area, and no publications of what the plan is for the massive influx of illegals.

Nothing to see here.  Move along ....


The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Glasser

Virtual President Kamala Harris is AWOL.  She was put in charge of the border crisis a week ago according to Resident Biden.

So far, no press conferences, no visits to the border area, and no publications of what the plan is for the massive influx of illegals.

Nothing to see here.  Move along ....




 I dont blame her, she is only one woman and it would be impossible for Harris to give each and every one of those people a Thank You BJ for showing up.

Glasser

Also, stop being Nazis and calling it a Surge.

AOC Says Calling Border Crisis a ‘Surge’ Part of ‘White Supremacist Philosophy’


https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/31/aoc-says-calling-border-crisis-surge-part-white-supremacist-philosophy/

Flapp_Jackson

Also, stop being Nazis and calling it a Surge.

AOC Says Calling Border Crisis a ‘Surge’ Part of ‘White Supremacist Philosophy’


https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/31/aoc-says-calling-border-crisis-surge-part-white-supremacist-philosophy/

AOC was standing outside the Border Detention Facilities fake-crying for the children.

Where is she today?  Lecturing on what words to use.

She is clueless -- or evil -- or both.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

stangzilla

I hate when Biden inserts his "God willing" into his speeches
don't bring God into it

Flapp_Jackson

I hate when Biden inserts his "God willing" into his speeches
don't bring God into it

I don't get offended by the use of God in speeches. 

But I am worried when the President of the United States of America says he has a plan, but it will only work if God wills it.

"God willing" is usually what you say when something is totally beyond your control, like, "I'll make it through this heart operation, God willing."

Maybe Obama should have added that to all of his grand schemes. 

"This stimulus package will create shovel-ready jobs .... God willing."

"Oops!  I guess those jobs weren't as shovel-ready as I thought.  God must not have wanted is to have those jobs."
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

robtmc

Maybe Obama should have added that to all of his grand schemes. 

"This stimulus package will create shovel-ready jobs ....If Allah wills it God willing."
FIFY

Glasser

DHS is saying today they are considering finishing construction on the 'holes' in the in the Trump Border Wall. You know how insanely bad things are if Biden's handlers are doing a complete 180 on one of Joes big campaign promises. I cant wait til they are forced to start deporting people they let in.

omnigun

DHS is saying today they are considering finishing construction on the 'holes' in the in the Trump Border Wall. You know how insanely bad things are if Biden's handlers are doing a complete 180 on one of Joes big campaign promises. I cant wait til they are forced to start deporting people they let in.

I give him props to realize what a failed policy is and correct it.  Now they need to talk to Kim to figure out a better DMZ solution.  Not many illegal border crossings in Korea.

robtmc

Glasser

https://justthenews.com/government/white-house/bidens-border-czar-stepping-down-crisis-deepens-criticism-mounts

President Biden's border czar is stepping down less than 100 days on the job as a humanitarian crisis among surging migrants deepens and criticism of the administration's stewardship grow.

National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan announced Friday afternoon Roberta Jacobson’s planned departure at the end of April as the Coordinator for the Southwest Border at the National Security Council.

Jacobson had previously served as U.S. ambassador to Mexico. And while Sullivan praised her "invaluable contribution," the sudden departure was a stark signal the administration recognizes it needs to pivot after weeks of a growing migrant crisis that has sullied Biden's efforts to project competence and confidence in the early days of his presidency.




I hope they give the job to Buttigeige, he can say they have to go back because its warming the globe.