Texas Reopened Because White People Want Black People Back To Making Them Steaks (Read 2135 times)

macsak

groveler

I strongly encourage every black person in the USA to go on strike,
for at least 6 months.
Quit working.  Make the rest of the USA suffer and see just how
valuable you all really are.
I dare you.

changemyoil66

Got some on the Asian Dawn IG page saying that they (black people) invented a lot of stuff that Asians use.  Like milk tea boba.

robtmc

After reading years ago about Jesse MF'n Jackson spitting in food he was preparing if whites were the customers.  I will not knowingly eat food they prepare.

Anyway, I prefer Mexican, Italian, Chinese, and other Asian food to steak.

RSN172

I strongly encourage every black person in the USA to go on strike,
for at least 6 months.
Quit working.  Make the rest of the USA suffer and see just how
valuable you all really are.
I dare you.
In Hawaii, if the Filipinos and Microniseans did the same the state would fold up.
Happily living in Puna

eyeeatingfish

Do black people cook steaks better than white people?

Flapp_Jackson

Do black people cook steaks better than white people?

Apparently only Blacks are able to cook a good steak according to Joy Reid.

She's been saying racist crap for years.  She even lied about her Twitter account being hacked into after getting called out for it.

She's not worth discussing.  She makes money being stupid in front of a camera.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw