Supreme Court Considers Rolling Back Another Amendment – 4th Amendment Could Be Restricted As “Commu (Read 2805 times)

aletheuo137

omnigun

Hopefully the court upholds the constitution. 

Flapp_Jackson

Hopefully the court upholds the constitution.

Your entire world view is based on "hope."

Makes perfect sense for an Obama lover.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

changemyoil66

But it's all OK if the courts make a ruling...

Flapp_Jackson

But it's all OK if the courts make a ruling...

Nothing exists unless a court says it does.   :crazy:
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

omnigun

Your entire world view is based on "hope."

Makes perfect sense for an Obama lover.

Please tell me how you have control over the results.  List your direct inputs you can do other than hope for a good outcome.  Didn't know you were a judge. 

robtmc

aletheuo137

Please tell me how you have control over the results.  List your direct inputs you can do other than hope for a good outcome.  Didn't know you were a judge.
In life, there are those who watch what happen, those who make it happen, and those who wonder what happen. I believe you're in the later.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

changemyoil66

In life, there are those who watch what happen, those who make it happen, and those who wonder what happen. I believe you're in the later.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

"Losers complain that they tried their best, while winners go home and fuck the prom queen"

`Mason, The Rock

But to be serious, if the ACLU is getting involved, you know they messed up.  2a rights is the only right the ACLU doesn't get involved in.

omnigun

In life, there are those who watch what happen, those who make it happen, and those who wonder what happen. I believe you're in the later.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

I look forward to the day you and flapp become supreme court judges.  If not, you are the later.   I know what's within my power and what's not.  I don't pretend otherwise or live in delusions like you.

robtmc

aletheuo137

I look forward to the day you and flapp become supreme court judges.  If not, you are the later.   I know what's within my power and what's not.  I don't pretend otherwise or live in delusions like you.
Son, you don't know enough even when people are trying to talk some sense with you.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Flapp_Jackson

I look forward to the day you and flapp become supreme court judges.  If not, you are the later.   I know what's within my power and what's not.  I don't pretend otherwise or live in delusions like you.

The first step toward fixing a problem is acknowledging the problem exists.

You are hopeless.

Most of what you post is pure opinion, and more often than not based on nonsense.  It's all delusion.

You pretend to know more than the rest of us, even though the only "knowledge" you possess is the bookmarked link to Google.

Your arrogance and ignorance are keeping you down.  One day, you'll see what a colossal waste of time your posts have been.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

robtmc

One day, you'll see what a colossal waste of time your posts have been.
And the contempt she brings on herself and generation.
So many stereotypes have been reinforced by this twit from what I see quoted.