He was just a boy (Read 1025 times)

ren

« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 04:46:17 PM by ren »

drck1000

Re: He was just a boy
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2021, 10:29:08 AM »
https://www.kitv.com/story/43616029/he-was-just-a-boy-family-of-the-16yearold-boy-killed-in-an-officerinvolved-shooting-speaks-out

Isn't that guy (Maruo) they interviewed wanted?
https://www.khon2.com/local-news/hawaiis-most-wanted-maruo-sykap/
The list of arrests of some of the "boys" in that car were pretty  :o

Yeah, people "shouldn't be judged" based on their past actions, but in this case, I think they won the "stupid prizes" that people keep telling me about. 

omnigun

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2021, 10:31:38 AM »
My philosophy if you participate in crimes, expect consequences.  Don't have all that much sympathy for these criminals, do they deserve to die? No, but actions have consequences.  Hope that police officer has no major ramifications, just like Derek.

stangzilla

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2021, 10:46:24 AM »
KITV calls the guy that was shot the "victim"   :thumbsup:

omnigun

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2021, 10:47:39 AM »

Victim of himself  :shake: :rofl:

Kinda like how if you kill yourself you are a victim of murder by yourself.   :geekdanc:

drck1000

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2021, 10:59:05 AM »
HNN had a different tone last night, at least from KITV and their initial "victimology" report. 

hillbilly19

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2021, 11:03:47 AM »
apple doesnt fall far from the tree. i believe the older brother they interviewed got arrested for doing the same thing at ala moana beach park a year or two ago.  And the one that just died just got out of juvi for ramming police cars in another stolen car in chinatown in 2019.

changemyoil66

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2021, 11:14:42 AM »
All the morons posting comments on the FB page saying he didn't deserve this and stuff like that. 

drck1000

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2021, 11:19:59 AM »
All the morons posting comments on the FB page saying he didn't deserve this and stuff like that.
Did the guy that got his house broken into deserve it? 

QUIETShooter

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2021, 01:23:12 PM »
To the family he was just a boy, a precious child.  I can understand that.

To the people and LE around that area during the incident, he was a threat to everyone's lives.

Hopefully the family understands that.
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

changemyoil66

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2021, 01:24:59 PM »
Dead guys brother was on HI's most wanted.

RSN172

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2021, 02:44:55 PM »
I wished the car exploded into flames when they crashed and they all burned to death.  Would have saved taxpayers a lot of money..
Now there is going to be the expenses of a trial for the rest of them and then supporting them while they serve their time.  Bunch of asshole career criminals.

drck1000

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2021, 02:51:34 PM »
I wished the car exploded into flames when they crashed and they all burned to death.  Would have saved taxpayers a lot of money..
Now there is going to be the expenses of a trial for the rest of them and then supporting them while they serve their time.  Bunch of asshole career criminals.
Not after the families sue the City for having insufficient "vehicle safety" measures. 

hvybarrels

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • board waxed - powder dry
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2021, 03:03:25 PM »
“A child that is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth”

― African Proverb

bass monkey

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2021, 03:15:23 PM »
"He was just out there trying to prove himself"
"Just doing what we know & what we do best"
-Older brother.

Clearly they were not ready for the consequences of the street game

RSN172

« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2021, 04:15:35 PM »
"He was just out there trying to prove himself"
"Just doing what we know & what we do best"
-Older brother.

And what was that, robbing people?  F-ing losers.

mrgaf

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2021, 04:35:21 PM »
Fuck him....put his dead ass in a box and ship it back to Guam! Hafa adai, sucker :grrr: >:D :thumbsup:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

hvybarrels

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • board waxed - powder dry
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2021, 05:39:14 PM »
The $64,000 question is not if you think he deserved to get shot, but if you want to live in a city crawling with kids who have no future and would gladly take out their frustrations on the rest of us. We have to figure out some way of integrating them back into society or we will spend the rest of our lives constantly looking over our shoulders.

Glasser

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2021, 06:09:21 PM »
Fuck him....put his dead ass in a box and ship it back to Guam! Hafa adai, sucker :grrr: >:D :thumbsup:

They dont want them, the Chamorro people get flooded by Micronesians using Guam as a stepping stone to their next stop, often here. Large sections of Guam have become 'no go zones' because of 'Truksters' - Micros leaving Truk, Saipan, Palau, etc. The whole reason they get to leave their islands and move around the US and join street gangs is they get a monthly check from the US government to do nothing as s sorry for atomic testing 80 yrs ago. As my friends in Guam tell it, their standard M.O. is to buy a car very first thing, never ever having driven one, and roll around without insurance crashing into other folks until they start to get the hang of it. I was at a hotel in Guam and a Trukster showed up to the pool and started jerking while a kid's birthday party was going on. Small gene pools make for weird folks. I know a buncha hard working good people Micros here on Oahu, but they are the first to tell you its rare, and culturally they are expected to provide for the rest of the clan uninterested in getting a job.

Crips and Bloods bandanas. Go to Sand Island beach park on a week end and you'll see a ton of  Micro Bloods gang members hanging out there. 

mrgaf

« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2021, 07:21:56 PM »
They dont want them, the Chamorro people get flooded by Micronesians using Guam as a stepping stone to their next stop, often here. Large sections of Guam have become 'no go zones' because of 'Truksters' - Micros leaving Truk, Saipan, Palau, etc. The whole reason they get to leave their islands and move around the US and join street gangs is they get a monthly check from the US government to do nothing as s sorry for atomic testing 80 yrs ago. As my friends in Guam tell it, their standard M.O. is to buy a car very first thing, never ever having driven one, and roll around without insurance crashing into other folks until they start to get the hang of it. I was at a hotel in Guam and a Trukster showed up to the pool and started jerking while a kid's birthday party was going on. Small gene pools make for weird folks. I know a buncha hard working good people Micros here on Oahu, but they are the first to tell you its rare, and culturally they are expected to provide for the rest of the clan uninterested in getting a job.

Crips and Bloods bandanas. Go to Sand Island beach park on a week end and you'll see a ton of  Micro Bloods gang members hanging out there.

I livd in Guam 73-76 while I was in the Navy. We had trouble with them then.....yea maybe not a good idea sending his ass to Guam....can’t bury him at sea...shit floats....oh well it was a thought.... ???
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman