Funny how many people don't mention compliance is the key. If you're black and you're afraid of the cops like how many state, arguing or running will make the situation better right? (sarcasm)
Except for that situation where the care taker of an autistic kid was shot while he was lying on his back with both hands straight up into the sky.
I'm white and I'm afraid of cops.
I'm a seasoned citizen, and I'd never call a cop for help.
They are more dangerous than
the creep my dogs are chowing
down on.
Only an idiot runs from a cop or shows some attitude.
Unless you are better armed and prepared, you
generally are outclassed.
Most military actions have a 10:1 advantage to accomplish the mission.
That is just to tolerate a 10% loss.
Every encounter with a cop is a war action.
Cops don't work for you, they work for their government.