The Biggest Bubble (Read 1549 times)

astroboy

The Biggest Bubble
« on: April 19, 2021, 10:38:14 AM »
Peter on bitcoin and the biggest bubble

Direjackalope

Re: The Biggest Bubble
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2021, 11:38:04 AM »
So where’s the best local coin store?

astroboy

Re: The Biggest Bubble
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2021, 02:27:50 PM »
Alii Coin in the Windward Mall has the biggest selection.

Direjackalope

Re: The Biggest Bubble
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2021, 02:40:43 PM »
I went and checked out Alii coin today. Nice enough guy, bought a clad US mint set off me at a reasonable price and we settled up in constitutional silver at a fair price. Thanks for the tip.

astroboy

Re: The Biggest Bubble
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2021, 07:14:40 PM »
You are welcomed. I am glad you found some deals. I am also a fan of constitutional silver.