The United States is not as robust at the moment as we would like to believe. The unintended consequences could be horrific.
Also judging by the way our mainstream media handled the Hunter Biden scandal, which directly ties the Biden family to taking bribes from the CCP, it might not be the best idea to rely on them to release this information in a timely and professional manner.
I'm probably one of the more radical commenters on this forum, but I REALLY temper my comments
as this is a public forum.
If you think the USA is united you are very mistaken. Today in the USA there are Democrats, there are Americans,
and lastly people that are hanging out thinking they were cheated out of their birthrights.
Historically the legal framework that was set-up in 1787 allowed for us to co-exist peacefully.
That framework no longer exists. As an example I would not be offended if Honolulu were Nuked by North Korea.
I feel the same for most USA large cities. I would do nothing to prevent such an action.
I view USA Big cities as a bigger threat than any China or Russian military.
As proof I just have to see the checks I send off to pay taxes to them, so they can feed their voters, buy their phones,
and buy their votes, against me.
I'm a minority and I'm an American. Democrats have crossed my red line and there is no going back.
Aloha.