Quit blaming Americans for Democrat Party failures!

As political atheist, I don't like any political parties. However, I can't solely place the blame for all America's failures squarely, on the doorsteps, of the Democrats. The illegal annexation of Hawaii and its subsequent local rulers, during Hawaii's territorial era, were all a result of Republican machinations. The illegal invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq were done under Republican leadership.
If there is a group that I would single out that was responsible, for the transformation, of the American Republic, into the US empire, that would be, to the ultrawealthy and their minions that they fund in all facets in American society. For example, the American descended ultrawealthy were the insurgents that instigated the illegal overthrow of Queen Liliuokalani and became the de facto oligarchy, after the subsequent illegal annexation of Hawaii. Right now, we are all confirming, what everyone knew all along, regarding how the American ultrawealthy were the real winners, during the US empire's 20 year occupation of Afghanistan.