War Veterans Discussing the US Empire's Debacle of Afghanistan (Read 2449 times)

Kuleana

groveler

Re: War Veterans Discussing the US Empire's Debacle of Afghanistan
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2021, 03:53:41 PM »
I'm going to keep coming back at you on this.
Americans aren't the problem.
Democrats are.
I dislike political parties as much as you, and I don't believe
in hereditary monarchies or caste systems at ALL!.
Americans are for freedom.  Life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness.
If that isn't your agenda, then you aren't an American, you are
something else.
I use the word "Democrat" as a pejorative. to cover  a wide range
of nouns to describe hominids I despise( and to get past moderators)
These include people you don't like.
But bottom line our problem is Democrats, and our only salvation is their
Attenuation.
 :thumbsup:

Kuleana

Re: War Veterans Discussing the US Empire's Debacle of Afghanistan
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2021, 04:29:11 PM »
I'm going to keep coming back at you on this.
Americans aren't the problem.
Democrats are.
I dislike political parties as much as you, and I don't believe
in hereditary monarchies or caste systems at ALL!.
Americans are for freedom.  Life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness.
If that isn't your agenda, then you aren't an American, you are
something else.
I use the word "Democrat" as a pejorative. to cover  a wide range
of nouns to describe hominids I despise( and to get past moderators)
These include people you don't like.
But bottom line our problem is Democrats, and our only salvation is their
Attenuation.
 :thumbsup:
The common American working hard every day has never been the problem.  There is no argument to that, as they have become victims, in their own country.  I understand you utilize "Democrat" to refer to a wide range of people, you think have been responsible for the ills of American society.  Cool.

For me, I specifically call out the group that have always been the problem for all societies, since the beginning, of the modern age, which have been the main reason, for the downfall, of their respective nations.  They, too, are referred by many names, which I often identify, as the ultrawealthy or infamously, the "Power Okole".   :shaka:

aletheuo137

Re: War Veterans Discussing the US Empire's Debacle of Afghanistan
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2021, 05:21:04 PM »
Power Okole - okole mana!

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

omnigun

Re: War Veterans Discussing the US Empire's Debacle of Afghanistan
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2021, 07:16:41 PM »
Lol Communist properganda never stops with you eh.  Capitalism is good.   America is good.   Feel free to leave at any time. 

RSN172

Re: War Veterans Discussing the US Empire's Debacle of Afghanistan
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2021, 06:48:27 AM »
Capitalism is good. 
But Mr Conrad Jones, Mr Kazu Tanaka and Mr Sun Cho Lee all no lik give to me.
Happily living in Puna

aletheuo137

Re: War Veterans Discussing the US Empire's Debacle of Afghanistan
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2021, 07:02:47 AM »
But Mr Conrad Jones, Mr Kazu Tanaka and Mr Sun Cho Lee all no lik give to me.
You forgot Ms Momi lomi lomi! She got plenty experience.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk