My COVID Experience (Read 21505 times)

eyeeatingfish

Re: My COVID Experience
« Reply #80 on: October 15, 2021, 10:39:35 PM »
Update:

I got the J&J vaxx. If a booster is authorized, I will not be getting it.  I already caught covid and my body fought it off very well.  So there is no need for a booster IMO.

I'm hoping that since the procs would required all 3 to be authorized for all and past the 6 months after last dosage window, it would be at least mid next year before another updated vaxx passport would be required.

So the plan is to travel before then and enjoy the gym.

Someone just texted me they approved a J&J booster and I told them pass! Not unless covid mutates significantly or the resistance wears down significantly in a few years time. On that note I am probably due for a tetanus booster now too.

changemyoil66

Re: My COVID Experience
« Reply #81 on: October 20, 2021, 09:24:12 AM »
Forgot to add that I was always wondering if BMI affects the chances of getting worst symptoms.

Being fat does increase the chances of getting hit harder by covid.  But what about low bodyfat, but high BMI. According the the charts, even though I am not obese by bodyfat % standards, my BMI number is considered obese.

I know 1 bodybuilder (high BMI and BF% is like 8%) and he was in the ICU.  Granted he probably has heart issues as well from decades of roid usage.

There's an American Samoa dominate unit in the 100/442.  The Army had to make an exception for their BMI index because almost all of them are considered obese according to that chart.  Also like the 1940's Go For Broke Nissei's most of the officers are haole.  American Samoans don't take kindly when someone talks bad about their family.  So it got to the point where the non-Samoan officers had to be told not to say anything about their soldiers family, because they will get knocked out.

On an unrelated story, my friend who's in that unit, wife was talking to some Chinese guy in line at the ATM wearing plain clothes. He's in this unit and the joker of the unit.  So his wife and this other guy were laughing and chatting like they go way back.  Until my friend showed up and had a stone cold look on his face. His wife thought that something was wrong, because he wasn't his normal jokester personality.  He said good afternoon sir. And the guy responded, "oh, this must be your husband. Nice to meet you, have a good day". 

Then he asked his wife if she knew this guy or how she knew him cause they were chatter boxes.  She said she just met him in line and he's super nice.  He then explained that this was General Lee and who he is.

drck1000

Re: My COVID Experience
« Reply #82 on: October 20, 2021, 09:28:00 AM »
Forgot to add that I was always wondering if BMI affects the chances of getting worst symptoms.

Being fat does increase the chances of getting hit harder by covid.  But what about low bodyfat, but high BMI. According the the charts, even though I am not obese by bodyfat % standards, my BMI number is considered obese.

SNIP
Get your $$$ out for more tinfoil. . .

I recall that there many things that impacted by blood fats.  I am thinking mostly drugs, but. . .

Anyways, Chinese are mostly skinny.  So engineer a bio weapon to target the overweight.   :shake:

I'm probably in the 50-75% overweight range.  So more incentive to lose weight. . .  ;D

changemyoil66

Re: My COVID Experience
« Reply #83 on: October 20, 2021, 09:30:12 AM »


Anyways, Chinese are mostly skinny.  So engineer a bio weapon to target the overweight.   :shake:



Ohhhhh snap. Never thought about that. Funny that in our travels to Taiwan, we only saw 1 fat person.  And 1 bum.

Last I checked on the WHO website, China had 12,000 deaths from Covid. Nothing to see here...

omnigun

Re: My COVID Experience
« Reply #84 on: October 20, 2021, 09:31:56 AM »

Ohhhhh snap. Never thought about that. Funny that in our travels to Taiwan, we only saw 1 fat person.  And 1 bum.

Last I checked on the WHO website, China had 12,000 deaths from Covid. Nothing to see here...

>Believing China fake news  :crazy:

drck1000

Re: My COVID Experience
« Reply #85 on: October 20, 2021, 09:35:30 AM »

Ohhhhh snap. Never thought about that. Funny that in our travels to Taiwan, we only saw 1 fat person.  And 1 bum.

Last I checked on the WHO website, China had 12,000 deaths from Covid. Nothing to see here...
Go check out COVID stats in say Ethiopia. . .  :o   :shake:

changemyoil66

Re: My COVID Experience
« Reply #86 on: October 20, 2021, 11:53:11 AM »
Go check out COVID stats in say Ethiopia. . .  :o   :shake:

Whats special about them? China's death stats changed from 12K to 5600.

macsak

Re: My COVID Experience
« Reply #87 on: October 20, 2021, 12:03:43 PM »
Go check out COVID stats in say Ethiopia. . .  :o   :shake:

african death rates are low
blacks in america have high covid fatality rate
africa has lots of parasite issues, guess what medicine is given out in the millions?

macsak

Re: My COVID Experience
« Reply #88 on: October 20, 2021, 12:05:27 PM »
african death rates are low
blacks in america have high covid fatality rate
africa has lots of parasite issues, guess what medicine is given out in the millions?

africa also has high malaria rate
guess which medicine is an anti-malarial???

changemyoil66

Re: My COVID Experience
« Reply #89 on: October 20, 2021, 12:12:41 PM »
Ahhhh, I remember now.  But that is all fake news...

macsak

Re: My COVID Experience
« Reply #90 on: October 20, 2021, 12:20:50 PM »
Ahhhh, I remember now.  But that is all fake news...

must be their high socio-economic status and world-class health care systems...

macsak

Re: My COVID Experience
« Reply #91 on: October 20, 2021, 12:22:01 PM »
and don't forget that HIV/AIDS is endemic in most african countries, so their immune status is not good...

ren

Re: My COVID Experience
« Reply #92 on: October 20, 2021, 12:22:15 PM »
africa also has high malaria rate
guess which medicine is an anti-malarial???

what is https://www.cdc.gov/malaria/travelers/drugs.html ?
Deeds Not Words

macsak

Re: My COVID Experience
« Reply #93 on: October 20, 2021, 12:22:43 PM »
but it's probably because of "weather" and "other factors"...

changemyoil66

Re: My COVID Experience
« Reply #94 on: October 20, 2021, 12:23:57 PM »
must be their high socio-economic status and world-class health care systems...
It's the weather too. Hot in Africa. Cold in the US.

drck1000

Re: My COVID Experience
« Reply #95 on: October 20, 2021, 12:24:40 PM »
Whats special about them? China's death stats changed from 12K to 5600.
That they are skinny. . .

I think it was Chris Rock that had a joke about Ethiopians being jealous of fat Americans.  "dayum, how you do that?"  :rofl:

drck1000

Re: My COVID Experience
« Reply #96 on: October 20, 2021, 12:25:13 PM »
must be their high socio-economic status and world-class health care systems...
easy to be agnorant from a high horse. . .

changemyoil66

Re: My COVID Experience
« Reply #97 on: October 20, 2021, 12:27:09 PM »
easy to be agnorant from a high horse. . .

I just had a visual of him on a horse.  And a tank of nitrus strapped to said horse and tube and mask on horse.  All while he's going yeehaw with cowboy hat on in scrubs.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

drck1000

Re: My COVID Experience
« Reply #98 on: October 20, 2021, 12:29:18 PM »
I just had a visual of him on a horse.  And a tank of nitrus strapped to said horse and tube and mask on horse.  All while he's going yeehaw with cowboy hat on in scrubs.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
you fantasizing about him/her/it? 

You really are sick. . .

 :rofl:

macsak

Re: My COVID Experience
« Reply #99 on: October 20, 2021, 12:31:02 PM »
easy to be agnorant from a high horse. . .

and then fall down the slippy slope...